Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 597.

Also lol that software wanted me to buy it to export the images without watermarks all over it when I can just screenshot it.

West line: gFVpzhH.png I can easily modify it to add stations as people build them, like so: 4b462d8138.png

UjbbpQh.png aQhzdm0.png West rail for the improved railway from spawn is now open, more to come soon. Only the middle of the station is protected, you're free to create a rail line going wherever you want from any of the stations at the open spots on the edges, just mark it with a sign telling everyone where it goes! Feel free to advertise in this tread from which station they go from and to where You can enter it from under the spawn, turn around at the /spawn point and go inside the building t…

I think players using their own gear would be the best. It's co-operative effort with your town so your fellow town members should help their team gear up.

If you haven't read this thread first: CLICK HERE Post your town's name and team members here. I'll post updates as things progress, if this thing is popular enough.

Every first Saturday of a month (so for example March 3rd) a chosen town will have chance to fight for the Dragon Egg. We will spawn multiple dragons for you to fight to make it harder. How this is gonna work:- Your town will choose a team of maximum of 4 players - Each town's team will fight in a "tournament" until one team is victorious. - If your town does not have 4 people you can recruit someone from your nation. - Matches can be held whenever 2 teams are online at the same time in whatever…

powertool

Demicol - - Development

We had tnt enabled (regen turned off) before the relaunch. I just can't figure out why it isn't working now. Hardly anyone griefs on the server and tnt can be rolled back like any other grief so I wouldn't mind enabling it, if it isn't already. As for making it more powerful, I don't know.

Find loopholes

Demicol - - News

Yeah that's a side effect of having a cooldown for people who have 2 homes, like elders. /home and home <name> command are on a separate cooldown and I don't think it's possible to fix that with the current plugin. Unless you mean you can bypass it infinitely by always using a different name.

Find loopholes

Demicol - - News

I have fixed the town spawn and tpaccept exploits workarounds. Afraid there isn't much to do about the homes, as far as I know.

Elder request

Demicol - - Elder Request

Elder request

Wrong thread but I fixed it anyway. Just forgot to give elders access to it.

Elder request - Medi731

Please check your private messages.

Elder request

Please check your private messages.

Schnibbles inflation

Demicol - - Wishes & Feedback

It is possible, but I don't think we should resort to that just yet.

The End: With the grand opening of The End near, I would like to point out this change: All kinds of teleporting is disabled in The End Not much to say, we want it to be more challenging so people don't loot it dry and then go home instantly. You'll have to find those tiny portals back to the overworld to get back.

Schnibbles inflation

Yeah. If you want shops, coordinate with other players to create shops. The plugin is there and the instructions are in the thread on the news forums.

My shop selling various farmed goods is now open! You can find it on dynmap here, it's the ugly green block slightly north west of spawn: 72e08786f4.jpg Coordinates are -255 63 -1376 I'm not good with prices so feel free to suggest better ones if you think they are unfair. I also put 5 of each of the new berries for sale. Some pictures bellow.

New foods! New stuff is dropped from FERNS and can be planted New crafting recipes bellow: cEQHU7a.png Let me know how you find them!

Schnibbles inflation

I've already made towns a lot more expensive. I can't enforce taxes because last time we tried people found a way to bypass that by making all their residents assistants, who don't pay taxes. I'll see if I can find something to spend your money on other than towns.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.