Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 389.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

The time works for me, looking forward to it!

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

An oldie but a goodie, so smooth with that jazzy boom bap feel, "The anthem of skateboarding". I love this: youtube.com/watch?v=Gl83mI69nX4

Once 1.13 comes out, things will probably be different with fishing.... wonder if the plugin will get updated right away too? that could be a problem.

Quote from arne501_: “ In the ptevious system you could sell gold and iron, also being a better system for getting money as someone wouldnt go mining for the sole purpose of getting money, prime focus being accumulating recources with the added bonus that you can sell some of those for money.” I don't know. I seem to remember spending ALL my time map 8 exclusively looking for gold to help support my town. Any time I mined it was for the sole purpose of finding gold. I had a mesa mine and I basic…

I would like to set up a shopping district similar to what we had in Map 7 with 2 green shop plots (big), 4 red shop plots(medium size), and 6 blue shop plots(small). Since money is fairly easy to come by on this map, I was thinking monthly rent would go as follows: Green plots (can only be rented for 3 months at a time, then they are auctioned) 3000 Schnibbles per month Red plots (can only be rented for 4 months at a time, then they are auctioned) 2000 Schnibbles per month Blue plots (no limit …

Should we bring back player shops? If so, how many shops should we have and how much rent per month is fair given the current state of the economy? (we do still have more balancing to do on Dreamfish money etc.)

Ideas for issues with swisscraft

Zephez - - Development

I gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of Dreamfish as it eliminates getting normal fish (salmon, puffer, clown etc.) and that I feel is one of the biggest drawbacks of having it in; however, I say we should leave it in since fishing with Dreamfish is much more interactive and prevents afk fishing. I do agree, the money rewards should be cut down and we should have more things people can spend their money on. Not sure who said the Mob Arena prizes weren't enough prize money for the difficulty, but …

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Ok, so I finally had some time to look at the list, still feverish, hope I picked some decent ones! I like Elfi’s picks: Devils Line Shiyan Pin Jiating These also looked interesting: Hinamatsuri Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù (LOL, an excerpt from the synopsis: “Just as the war begins, one genius pilot steers the Tiramisu as a beacon of hope for humanity.”) Not going to be out this weekend, but looks interesting: Golden Kamuy (release date: April 9th) Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari (release date: A…

Anime checkout-a-thon

Zephez - - Off-Topic

I'm also available Saturdays as well.

Youtube (and other videos) thread

Zephez - - Off-Topic

Check this out if you like stop motion action figure insanity and/or rap: youtu.be/_YiHjUXQpLM

Major Exploits

Zephez - - Development

Both issues have now been solved, players may only join the arena from the normal world. The only stairs in the arena are part of the statue in the center which is covered in barrier blocks to prevent sitting on the stairs.

Brought to you by DylanHardwell and Zephez: The Mob Arena! Fight waves of mobs in a series of rounds to reach tougher bosses for $chnibbles and bragging rights! You can choose from 8 different classes, some of which are in development and may not yet work as intended (Chemist and Oddjob for example are still undergoing development). - It costs $50 to enter the mob arena. - To enter the lobby, type: /ma join - You will begin in the lobby where you can chose the class you wish to play, click an ir…

Tuzz3r Here

Zephez - - Introduce yourself

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the server

Runecraft tutorial and help

Zephez - - News

Just gonna comment on a few things... Quote from Barlennan: “Should Transmutation be banned, now that you can't get energy from the meadows?” Some of us talked to Rivkiin (one of the Runecraft developers) on Discord about this awhile back; iirc he explained that Transmutation doesn't actually duplicate blocks. I included a screenie from the discussion, so it stays unbanned for now. Also I had thought we fixed the problem with getting energy from Meadows last map? Energy is one of the cheapest th…

Elder request

Zephez - - Elder Request

Please read the rules on applying for Elder, then edit your first post in this thread, no need to make a new one. We have a format so we can get a better idea of what qualifies you. Click here to read about how to apply.

Music thread.

Zephez - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=9MDpZGeroN4

Town perm

Zephez - - Wishes & Feedback

Ok just to update on how we fixed this... I used the following commands: /town set perm outsider build on /town set perm outsider destroy on /town set perm outsider use on /town set perm outsider switch on /townyadmin reload I also enabled the same for "resident"s and "ally"s It worked after that

Town perm

Zephez - - Wishes & Feedback

Ah, hmm did you also try outsider switch on or outsider use on? I'll hop on the server to see if I can help. The build and destroy should work though, I'll do some testing

Yes, there is an option to set this, you want anyone to build? even people not in your town? I believe it's /town set perm outsider build on you may also need to add /town set perm outsider destroy on Check this page for further commands: towny.palmergames.com/towny/towny-commands/

Post here to discuss anything nation/town related, have fun!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.