Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 539.

Just so people can quickly find it. 31.214.141.236:8123

Schnibbles inflation

Vittek - - Wishes & Feedback

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hey can't say I didn't try to avoid that. But alas.

Quote from Vex: “also, i dont like the prefixes, they just clutter the chat imo.” Common now. There's complaining and then there's nitpicking. We always had rank prefixes.

New Swisscraft Feedback thread

Vittek - - Wishes & Feedback

Kill jester

first

Vittek - - Development

Hello

Update about the future of the server.

Vittek - - News

Yeah Hippie! Best make an account on Discord and we invite you. Thats where we base our work from

Update about the future of the server.

Vittek - - News

Hey guys. First of all let me thank you all for the feedback I have gotten, be it in the forum or the plenty of emails and PMs I have gotten. And thanks for the Host suggestions as that actually made me found a good new host that seems pretty good so far. What this means is that SC will be back after a short hiatus. And we're gonna up the ante by a bit, we now have a entire team of people besides me working on the server, we will provide a whole new experience, a custum worldGen that will give y…

Taking the Server down on the 1st January

Vittek - - News

Thanks for all the kind reply guys. I wanna point out it's not the end for SC lol. Just I can't run the server privately anymore and this have to shut it down. I have gotten alot of messages suggesting serverhosts which I'm now checking out. But yeah trust me, making this decision was not an easy one to make cause I love all of you.

Taking the Server down on the 1st January

Vittek - - News

Hey guys. At this point I doubt it will come to a surprise, but I have decided to take the server off on the 1st Jan. Reasons for this are manyfold, lack of time, money and the fact that I wanna switch to a cheaper internet (That's also faster) which would leave me with a dynamic IP, which isn't great for a server. I wrote this post now several times but it kept getting too sappy. There have been few players on the server and I doubt a new map would remedy it, and if, then only for a few weeks. …

April Fools

Vittek - - News

Heh

New Map is live

Vittek - - News

Ok I looked into it and the good news is I did zip the wrong map.. the bad news is.. the actual map is 9gb big Gonna have to upload it to mega.

New Map is live

Vittek - - News

Ladies and Gents it's that time again. A new map a new adventure awaits on prolly the oldest MC server there is. Thank you all for sticking around! As you deal with the lag during chunk generation, don't forget to download the old map at mousedj.com/world.zip It's a 2gb download so be warned. Post any questions here.

MAP RESET on SUNDAY (12th of February)

Vittek - - News

If you wanna wreck the map you can just download it and demolish to your hearts content. While the first few fallouts were good, its gotten alot worse later on with people downright leaving the server.

Vittek - - News

The problem with fallout is that alot of people get super angry if their stuff get destroyed, even they know the map will reset and made for download the next day.

Vittek - - News

No Meadows will never be reset.

Vittek - - News

Quote from Cain Stratos: “We will still retain our player status, such as veteran, elder, etc. along with the two-homes perk, correct?” Yes. You will keep your server rank and perks that come with it.

Vittek - - News

I will upload a zipped mapfile once the reset is done as it's quite abit of work to be done. And yes, your skills will also reset and your money. I know people will moan about losing their stuff, but I think it's time for a fresh start as many new things have been added.

Fun With Runecraft 2

Vittek - - Off-Topic

Has science gone too far?

I might give it another try soon. RC has become so massively bloated by now, I really dislike it. Seeing we have to block half the runes anyway due how inbalanced and prone of being used to grief they are. Still gonna add it tomorrow and see if it even works with the current update.

Just saying this is some awesome work!

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.