Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

Personally think Dreamfish is fundamentally bad, no matter how hard we nerf it. Being able to get money, just by putting time into something, for the sole purpose of getting money is bad. Auctions for green and red plots will be won by whoever put the most time into farming money. All the other ways of making money have something else to them, the mob arena is fun and takes at least a bit of skill, same goes for quests. In the ptevious system you could sell gold and iron, also being a better sys…

Ideas for issues with swisscraft

arne501_ - - Development

Economy: Issue: The economy right now isn't healthy. There are too many easy ways to get money and barely anything to spend it on. This issue is caused by things like Dreamfish, the mob arena, removal of various admin shops and the removal of the central shopping area. Pros: Everyone gets to be rich, everything money is used for becomes really easy to get, for example no one is worrying about the upkeep of a town because the costs are so (relatively) low. Also feels good to look at that bank acc…

arne501_ - - Development

Issue: MCMMO I think there's a couple things that could be considered issues with MCMMO. First of all I want to address how MCMMO grinding is prevalent and an issue (point 1), besides that I want to address how the new way of leveling is, in my opinion, not healthy (point 2), and lastly I want to address that it feels bad to not have MCMMO in the Nether or End (point 3). Point 1: Grinding The rules on Swisscraft aren't always clear for everyone on this subject, but the rules state that any form …

Chest/Book Hunt Event!

arne501_ - - News

Have found all the books except for number three and four. Already reported it do Demi, but Ill say it again here; there's two different chests that contain the same book (number 22 if my memory serves me right), so either book 3 or 4 is impossible to find. Also would love to get a clue to where the last chest is that I need to find, because it's not part of the hint chests or their duos.

New map?

arne501_ - - News

Still then I'd be sad seeing this map go. I (we) have spent a lot of time building and creating things together, to just throw away all that progress just because of a slight (major) setback would feel really lame to me. Ive seen the town in the state it is right now, and even then I believe we can still make this map work. If we start over, well, we start over. With nothing. It might feel good because we can start with a clean slate, but I believe we, the players, can recover from this tragedy …

New map?

arne501_ - - News

I think it's best to keep the map in the broken state as it is now, the admins should be able to fix most of the damages and it's imo just better than having to start all over (again). My personal opinion aside, I think it's better for the server as a whole too to keep it as it is now, because who knows when the next time will come the host fucks us over again, might be in a year, might be in a month, hell, maybe even in a week. If we do a restart now, are we gonna restart the map again when the…

Bug causing loss of inventory

arne501_ - - Support

Summary of the bug: I teleported to Barlennan in Meadows, he wanted to show off a cool build he made. After checking the build out I used /home to return to the normal world. All was good except for the fact that I had lost my inventory. Barl suggested relogging, and when I relogged the message: 'Welcome arne501 to Swisscraft' popped up, like I had joined for the first time. What led up to the bug: 1. Barl did /tpahere arne501 while in meadows, while I did /tpa Barlennan while in the overworld (…

Quest Design Contest!

arne501_ - - Development

Objectives: Stage 1: Use four End Crystals Stage 2: Kill 1 Ender Dragon Rewards: 45 levels of EXP Requirements: ??? Cooldown 7 days

Build Event + UHC on Saturday!

arne501_ - - News

And what about the Ender Dragon thing (which would go down this weekend), guess we are canceling that since no one has signed up, and even if Central would provide four warriors I doubt there will be any competition. EDIT: I guess we could still do the End fight but then not in the town format, but just in a one-for-all kinda thing. Also wonder if we are fine with mcmmo being disabled in the End for the fight, I personally would prefer to have it enabled (for the fights, going with the same logi…

arne501_ - - Development

Issue: The Ends OP loot Pros: sick lootz bro. No seriously, there is a lot of really good gear to be found in End Cities. First off want to mention that you can find the elytra, or glider wings, and you can kill Shulkers to make Shulker Boxes (which are A MA ZING). I think both of those things are fine as they are. You can also find iron, gold, diamonds, emeralds, beet seeds (those Shulkers gotta eat somethin too rite?), saddles and horse armor in chests. Besides that you can find, in chests, en…

arne501_ - - Development

Issue: rushing things after a reset Pros: You get all the cool gear Cons: First, let me explain myself. After the map has reset, there's always this big rush on things, mainly the End, and the Nether, for various reasons. Rushing the End is for killing the Ender Dragon and obtaining its Egg and exp (and the glory ofc). After killing the Dragon, a rush on the End Cities starts, as there's so much really high tier loot in those (read my other post). Now I don't think that the rush on these Cities …

arne501_ - - Development

PVP / hunting people down Pros: PVP is fun, you can take other peoples gear and if you're not gonna be hunting people down you're probably not gonna get a real PVP experience, because you probably won't accidentally run into other people. Cons: The victims of this are usually not as well geared as the one doing the hunting so the fights are always extremely one-sided. If the victim manages to get to safety, for example inside their base behind locked doors, the one doing the hunting will usually…

Find loopholes

arne501_ - - News

Want to mention that you can do /town spawn in the End to get out, alao you can ask someone to tp you out, for example person A is in the end and person B is in the overworld, them person B does /tpahere A and then A can tp out of the End. If you are with a friend using /tpa commands is also an easy way to get around the /home cooldown. (dunno if thats ok or not). Also want to mention that if you have two homes, one named 'home' and one named 'mine' for example, and when you do /home fdsa your /…

Mob Rooms now forbidden

arne501_ - - Wishes & Feedback

Goldentank posted this on the Swisscraft Discord, but for all of the (few) folks who rather use the forums than Discord here it is: @everyone I'd like to preface this update with one word, Community. Swisscraft is a community and here we are of equal importance and must think of other players and the sustainability of the server. After much discussion and heavy debate, it's been agreed to no longer allow the use of mob rooms for the following reasons. 1) It heavily saturates the economy with var…

Schnibbles inflation

Dont think they can alter the ore spawns, less infernals also isnt a good thing to do as thats actually the one thing that still is great, and map wiped every 3 weeks, that would kill any big projects. Also please stay on the topic of money, since thats the threads subject

Schnibbles inflation

Hey all, wanted to start a discussion on the topic of money on the server. As you all know by now probably, fishing with the new dreamfish plugin gives you a lot of money, theres people on the server that have far surpassed the 100K Schnibbles mark already, mostly by means of fishing. Besides that, an admin shop got added where you can sell emeralds for 100s a piece, which also contributes to the problem because emeralds are so easy to find. And to make everything worse, theres nothing to spend …

[EVENT] Screenshot Contest!

arne501_ - - News

The deadline is sunday 28th, so that means you can still enter submissions tomorrow right, because I got a ton of screenshots. I'll post them tomorrow regardless of wether they'll count for the contest. EDIT: uploaded my screenshots, the one with me on the snowy mountain will be for the contest, thought I'd share all other cool sceneries from the new map as well

Is Elder something on the forums now? Huh, the more you know. Hit me up with that green tag as well

Agree with the above

Deaths feels kinda lame, I think meters ran would be more interesting

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.