Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

Have nothing in mind... Animation of a little funny Minecraft story here [Not Minecraft]How to quit your job in the best way here Minecrafted Simpsons Intro here

Time's short.... especially because I am.... NO TIME TO EXPLAIN MUST POST THIS TO YOU... ART you expect now to throw your computer away... The Volcano Island - Timelapse (it^s german) here Epic Pixel arts here Another Timelapse Medieval City docks here

wat...? RANDOM!?!? NO WAI!!! O rly...? ya rly... ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ Kiddin' here are now not only minecraftbased videos The Best of webs here Humor will face a Creeper here What does this... robo guy do....? here

Yo guys I have to admit... I'm a little out of Minecraft Videos... so why not a general video central in these forums? Please tell me about it if it's okay... The Temple of Gravity Everything held by a single torch... they destroyed it.... here I LIKE TRAINS No seriously... what to do if you getting hit by a Train? (Not Minecraft-based) here Making me a cake out of dirt... What...? It taste good :3 (Also a prominent Minecrafter) here

MUSICAL DAY 。◕‿‿­­­­◕。| I LOVE SONGS.... So guess what I Give you today four videos now: A pretty creative own song, which you can everything do in minecraft here The Bohemian Rhapsody A classical song but in handmade, minecrafty noteblocks here A typographed Wonderful World (but with fast forward music -.-) here

Wow.... now I've seeing not that much Minecraft vid's today... AND now... I think I'm burned out! But never for you guys on SwissCraft Let's go! Hm.... my eyes... 6_9 ICWATUDIDTHAR (Optic Illusion) here The most boring thing you saw but somehow.... TROLOLOLOL (Timelapse by Sheep eating Grass and regrowth grass) here By only one guy... Built a huge pirate ship YOU ARE A PIRATE (Timelapsed Ship build by one guy) here

OH GOD! OH GOD! Oh my.... Oh my.... (This Conversation were censored by SOPA) Awww geeze... that country... Anyways..., DAT SLIDE here (obamaface) I'm Impressed about that room.... here GORDON FREEMAN here

Yarr! Mateys! Ya want some lemons? No? A'right here ya got ye ol' spunky waterrat! A cheap Mouse trap... slightly entertaining though... here If Minecraft leaks out into the real world here the last vid is a Island.... a floating Island named by the movie Laputa here

WHAD UP CHUMPS!!!1 it's fuckin' Bryan comin' So up to our fishies.... No seriously I'm not drunk, drugged or crazy or everything in between.... So now showing a Rihanna music based Minecaft video here Now after this video I feel like Gor... I-I-I mean Indiana Jones here What does Pigs and Slot machines in common? Surprise yourself here

Happy New Year guys!! And now back to your vid's (seems to be I'm alone :-P) Get your movie glasses on and time to watch some good video's A funny short parody, what boredom with friends becomes in Minecraft here the [insert your 'OMG' quote here] ultimate huge enourmous castle project off a livestream (endures over 1h if you were too bored) here And until last a western creeper... yes you read it right For those who can't read it twice: a western creeper... here

2011 Best SCP award

checkpoint018 - - Off-Topic

forever alone!!! Q_Q

Is pushing someone out of PvP-zone also Zone Abusing? I might think as a yes....

Hiya guys Let's show some good Minecraft vid's That's one of the HELL gate bridge....! here Another Timelapse of Building a Huge Temple here Take a tour to the Medival Minecraft Castle here The next posts will come in the 9th of January Well, I've got some holidays too and also like the requestion I might be thinking to set up another Youtube account to show all of the Video's I wish you guys Happy Holidays!

IN JASON MOTHER FUCKIN'.... Okay... I was sick so on monday were no Vid's but we've got there some The Party from Minecon (A shame I'm not an American) here Lava+Pistons+Trapdoors+Walkway=....(Could use it as Death Run Idea) here The TNT Town Do NOT try this at home or on our server.... here

After some Minecraft vid's search it is hard to say, but they were not many left in this week oh well enjoy these then A house presentation... seems not too interesting but good built here WHAT IN DA.... CRAP That's a monstrous huge Dragon!!! :O here Short Minecraft 3D Scene here$

Another Monday Another Videos Let's start with a NOT minecraft video... yes, I'm horrible... The Internet Medley from the GAG Quartett (seems to be three people there....)- A music over the memes in the internet here What if you modify your rain in Minecraft into.... Diamonds... seems I'll be seeing everything.... here When 2 friends plays Minecraft here

Wait.... I missed.... fuuu_Busted-s512x386-98509.png Now time to get it fast to apology to you An amazing Guitar and played the tones by Redstone O_O here A Minecraft creation vid... I'm impressed.... here An Re-Construction of the Castle Estele here

Spawnkill

checkpoint018 - - Ban Appeal

Happend to me aswell and uhm... I made the same mistake to log in.... I lost the Items but I've learned to only NOT log in after 10 secs. I'm afraid that happens to all of us... only IF he were tp somehow to the spawn location to kill you, then I would say he were spawncamping

Woooo finally made my exam and, I promised, to upload some Videos So, everyone remembers the first time if you play Minecraft and build a house and... see this vid for the continue here Well for all new players it could work... and it's still entertaining for the expirienced players and interesting here The Last is a Redstone.... yes a Redstone circuit what you can do with Pistons and Minecarts here I know I upload most Redstone video's so shut up

I've got so much Homeworks to do and a final exam in 2 weeks.... well it's in this case f***ed up and can't upload some Minecraft Vid's now.... and also can't play Minecraft now I'm sorry guys but I don't forget to upload some vid's if i finished the test

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.