Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Rip let us not forget my great 30 ep series on my YT. I was 13 at the time lmao it was a great run both the server and the series. But most of all the series Sadly Kigpvp52 wishes this server would burn and he got his wish youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZtAfYR56kyygjAMq9e7RXcN0VJ5_HQnP

Final EP

MrAwesome104 - - Off-Topic

@kalle_anka12 dont wanna grave dig

Final EP

Today April 28, 2014 I uploaded the final EP of the Multiplayer Madness series, and I just want to say thanks for everything Swisscraft had to offter in terms of gameplay and plugins. Also the admins for putting up with my "friends" for the "greifings". Thanks for everything ~MrA youtube.com/watch?v=jhJrtXDWW4c

Pdabomb's ban

MrAwesome104 - - Ban Appeal

oh

Pdabomb's ban

the screenshot was from his pc on facetime xD

Pdabomb's ban

@Demicol it was his laptop he doesnt know anything I do all the post "editing".

This is like the penn state cover up

Can not connect

MrAwesome104 - - Support

I don't know whats going on but its Wed 4:25 PM in the states and I cant connect to the server. I have some screenshots. Please reply if you are having the same problem gyazo.com/a040bd8f905e9d40bdc1663afd4b6e1f gyazo.com/c169b76ed49f5378cdbdc5c2c8dbfb92 ~Thanks MrAwesome

Craftycarter Ban

*slow claps*

Youtube Series

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Multiplayer Madness might be continueing for about maybe till EP:40 I don't know yet. But I know for sure its will be less than 40 EPs

Suspected DDos attacks

See this is why many people should be killed.....

Youtube Series

FYI to everyone on EP:30 will be the last EP in season 1 and season 2 will be expanding to another server. It's been fun.

Youtube Series

Go check out EP:14 and 15

Youtube Series

Episode 12 and 13 have been uploaded go check them out youtube.com/user/104MrAwesome

Youtube Series

Go check out EP:11 and 10 they've been uploaded

Youtube Series

we talked he doesn't really care he said hes fine with a month ban

Youtube Series

btw in EP:21 or 20 idk (when i upload it) kingpvp52 griefs crafty's town but i didn't touch anything just saying (it can be used as evidence) and if u have a youtube account don't forget to subscribe EP:10 and 11 will be uploaded tonight its 5:44PM in murica.

Youtube Series

Hi everyone I'm just saying that I'm doing a youtube series called Multiplayer Madness on your server with some RL friends Adventureing/Pdabomb and kingpvp52 (banned lel) Go check it out and maybe like and subscribe. My Channel : youtube.com/user/104MrAwesome/ EP:1 youtube.com/watch?v=BJoY7rnxE_s EP:2 youtube.com/watch?v=JC_D-QUeKCQ EP:3 youtube.com/watch?v=2JiKQRGJ1hw

Demi Why?

#DERP

Demi Why?

Tell him not to go and find more iron blocks when I'm unbanned I'll give him back his stuff. I know i cant grief but I was being a real dumba$$ for doing it Im GULITY and Ik it. So Im deeply sorry for claiming its abuse. And i've sicken the entire SC community by doing this.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.