Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 559.

I know I have been an absolute ghost in recent years. In fact, many of the new players probably don't know who I am. Despite this, I would like to echo what Demi said, thank you V for all the hard work you put in over the years. You could have pulled the plug ages ago and yet it is now over 7 years since I joined. Some of my fondest gaming memories are from within this community.

Hello

Aceguitarist - - Introduce yourself

Lies, I am the real Alfredo. Good try Specops...

Happy birthday, Swisscraft!

Aceguitarist - - News

The nostalgia... Map 2 was my favorite. Also, can remember building the death drop in the roller coaster at 8:38 was awesome to build.

Quote from Harojax: “Chock it's a privilege to play on the server, not a right.”

New League of Legends thread

Aceguitarist - - Other games

If you do start to play, ensure it is on EUW as that is where 95% of the server play.

Merry X-Mas

Aceguitarist - - Off-Topic

You too Lyric!

"The end world" of Swisscraft ?

Stronghold is already found and dragon is dead. The end is also zoned so nobody can grief it. New map: The end will still be zoned, but I guess you can be the dragon slayer if you are quick.

Music thread.

RIP Society... youtube.com/watch?feature=play…lpage&v=jofNR_WkoCE#t=115

1.6 : The update Guide

Quote from Valeriom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): “Rendering Engine Rewrite: First confirmed to 1.5, but not added yet. The features will require a higher OpenGL feature-set and include some sort of fallback for older hardware. The rewritten engine will allow for much faster overall rendering, resulting in more Frames per Second.”Good joke The new rendering is absolutely atrocious and there are badly rendered chunks all over the place.

Im so sorry!

Aceguitarist - - Ban Appeal

Unbanned and put on probation.

Resignation & Farewell

Quote from Demicol: “Hope you have a great time whatever you end up doing, it was nice knowing you and I wish you had stayed with us, but I know how it feels like when Minecraft just loses its interest. You were to me one of the best Mods, farewell and hope to see you again in the future.”^ Thanks Jav for all you have done... Hope to see you sooner rather than later. :(

Resignation & Farewell

PS4 or Xbox One

Quote from pow_milk: “Ehm... Read the news.. You can play offline with xbox one? that picture is just fail” MMsTYFG.png

PS4 or Xbox One

Quote from LordLyric: “Ace... can you play Minecraft on a PS or Xbox? Can you Upgrade the Hardware by a Xbox or PS in 2-3 years? Can you play old games on a new Generation of Xbox or PS? With a computer you can do a lot of more things then a console ;(”People need to learn to read... D: 'I know that we all play on PC mostly and PCs>Consoles' I made it bigger just for those having trouble.

Town Clothes

Aceguitarist - - News

Of course zead. Val, remind me when you are next online please.

Im so sorry!

Hi Turkey, you are unbanned. Please do not do it again. Also, you will be placed on Probation. *Huggehv71 unbanned too*

Town Clothes

Aceguitarist - - News

Wow turns out there are way more combinations as you can use multiple dyes! Dyegraph.png

Town Clothes

Aceguitarist - - News

I had the idea of introducing town (and possibly faction) themed clothes and had quite positive feedback so I have decided to go ahead with the idea. Town mayors will be able to purchase a large order of the clothes to hand out to their town members. The clothing set will consist of: - 1x coloured and named tunic - 1x coloured and named pants/trousers - 1x coloured and named boots (Each town will have a unique colour scheme which the mayor can choose. Named and coloured helmets will be for sale …

My pc was hacked

"Banned by a noob". What an extraordinary way to begin your ban appeal... :thumbup: You were banned for X-ray, Ze was 100% sure you had x-rayed, I was just the one who typed the command.

PS4 or Xbox One

Where's my PC option? "I know that we all play on PC mostly and PCs>Consoles" PC is far better than any console, it is a comparison between the two. Nothing to do with PC ^^

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.