Languages and Disrespect

suschisalcwin - - Off-Topic

Yep

Languages and Disrespect

Yeah right xD

Languages and Disrespect

But still that doesn't stop people from swearing...

Languages and Disrespect

That would be a good solution

Languages and Disrespect

Well the problem with the languages is now clear. Everyone has to respect the other language and he/she can speak any language that he wants. But i mentioned 2 things in this topic about the disrespect and swears so it would be interessting to talk about that.

Languages and Disrespect

Really? I thought it would be like i said but if it's like this then okey. I don't think we have to discuss this theme anymore V said everything clearly how it's going to be and he's the owner so that means it will be like this.

Languages and Disrespect

Vex is right we don't have the right to prohibite talk on a language but if we create that toppic (it's a very good idea) then it would come so much appeals and kinda like this but yeah....

Languages and Disrespect

We all know this but there aren't much choisses. If nobody would disrespect the language or something like that then id would work with all languages but if there are still some who don't accept that then we have a problem

Languages and Disrespect

I agree Alea. But making english to the main language would practically destroy swisscraft because it's a swiss server so idk it's a hard situation...

Languages and Disrespect

I don't know. It's V's dessicion how he makes it but if the public language would be english it wouldn't be swisscraft anymore

Languages and Disrespect

Alright it's time for someone to do something about it. In the last time there were a lot of fights on swisscraft and it annoys everyone. So for everyone, i know i'm only a vet that says something but it's still important, stop fighting for every little shit can't you just solve this problem like adults not like stupid little kids and only just swear at each other. Swisscraft isn't very big so please respect each other and don't put each other down. Just have a nice time here nobody likes to fig…

It's enough!!! Armed you were a really good friend of me. But now you cant just come to our town build something near us just to fuck us up. And if Unblack and yoloprolol attack you or annoy you like you say, that doesn't mean that the whole city is being a dick. So just stop crying, go back to your town and leave us the fuck alone i've enough of this you can't just cause this and then search reasons to give us the fault so deal with it.

Hello everybody. My name is suschisalcwin and I play on this server for about 2 years now. I have already uploaded 2 Videos of swisscraft on my youtube channell. Now i've made a third one but this time a little bit more professionell. You can contact me if you want to see more Vids of swisscraft on youtube I'll make it with plesiour. Here's the Link to the new Video: youtube.com/watch?v=-2WItDZqfpQ Swisscraft best Server ever!

Happy New Year Video

youtube.com/watch?v=S9guG2EXWb…=UUQJ8XHgMziYU6ealqTz3KQQ A little New Year's Video of Swisscraft for one of the best servers! Happy New Year everybody

Ban appeal

suschisalcwin - - Ban Appeal

Thx a lot demi and i`m sorry again for x-raying

Ban appeal

suschisalcwin - - Ban Appeal

Hello my name is suschisalcwin and i got banned by demicol for x-ray. I removed my x-ray and i promise to never do it again. Btw if Demi saw my chest with my 2 stacks diamonds i won this in the lottery. I`m really sorry and could you please unbann me it`s the first time i got banned.

ShopGlitch

suschisalcwin - - Support

Hello everyone, i have to things to say. The first one i found a glitch in the shops which allows you to go out of the borders of the spawn and the world behind them isnt observed so some people could just go out and take diamonds or something from the unused world. I already told that Demi and Show but they said they cant do anything so maybe Vittek can do something. And the second thing i'm annoyed and maybe other too that some people ask you to pvp and you say no and they are continuing askin…

Thx V i had at this video ma old pc which was very bad now i have a new one so i can make a better one. Of course only if you want xP

youtube.com/watch?v=6OmOmuvUB7k a little Video for showing how awesome swisscraft is. Its on german so sorry for people who dont spek german pls enjoy Video

Farwell from you guys !

Why tina you have to leave us pls come back soon

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.