Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

1 year later still waiting to get promoted, would really appreciate if you did.

make me vet ty

i got banned for using X-ray

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

Thank you so much, I love playing on this server i've always did. I lovethe community and i will try to behave a little bit more, im just that kind of person that like to write funny stuff in chat. sometimes i think myself that some comments are pretty stupid. Ty for this chance i'll take it as my last. Living on the edge

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

u see i started playing minecraft again i think it was on wednesday. with that i wanted some new flavour into minecraft and downloaded x-ray you know that feel when you have played a game for a long while and you start to get tired. but i think it was a dumb decision of me and want to play on this server more since its kind of a tradition when you have played on the same server for years.

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

i dont have any diamonds i've destroyed them all, it's my friends diamonds i haven't been a part of that minig i dont have any left i promise

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

i fully understand if you hate me since i have insulted you in chat so you're not a big fan of me. so the choice is yours

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

As i said i didnt use xray to get other stuff than diamonds, and that was 23...

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

Minecraft username: 00lujo12 Who banned me?: Burnthippie Why i got banned: I got banned for using x-ray. Why should i be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i've destroyed all of my diamonds even before i was banned. I made a mistake downloading xray i think it was useless aswell. i think that i should be unbanned because i am being honest of that i'm using hacks and im not hiding anything from you guys. When i write dumb stuff in chat i'm probably upset because players come and kill …

Ban Appeal

ZireDx - - Ban Appeal

i think he acted like an idiot, dont unbann him, he is so mean to me all the time and were not friends.

Ok i promise, Ty Show.

1. 00lujo12 2. Show_House 3. Igot banned for being a dick, no common sense and spamming. 4. Beacause i want to play with my friends, right now we build santa's workshop. So i promise to never be annoying again. i will behave and obey the rules.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.