Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 397.

Resignation & Farewell

Javlinux - - Off-Topic

Thanks everyone

I've heard that if you fast for a day, then eat breakfast at the time you want to be getting up normally, it supposedly tells your body when to get up. Disclaimer: I have never used this technique myself, so I only have this via hearsay.

Resignation & Farewell

Javlinux - - Off-Topic

As most of you may have noticed, my presence has been lacking as of late, in fact, in the past month I have stopped playing minecraft altogether. Obviously, since I have stopped playing the game, I am obliged to give up my Moderating status. Anyway, thank you all for a great time and thank you V for making all of it possible. I may pop in every once in a while, but until then... Thanks for all the fish

Banned again!

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

He's referring to nVal

Wtf was this???

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

What Ze said translates into: 'You just screwed yourself and there is no doubt that you are lying.'

Ban Appeal - Divitation

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

Didn't realize they were one in the same, thanks Katta. Obviously my previous comment is rescended and I agree with a perma ban.

Animal farms and you.

Javlinux - - News

My family owns a free-range cattle ranch, so I guess it's in my blood or something...

Ban Appeal - Divitation

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

We'll have to wait for the Staff member who banned you, but due to your lack of previous offenses and your clear, coherent ban appeal I think a 1 - 2 week temp ban along with probation would be a suitable punishment. EDIT: Spoke too soon...

Animal farms and you.

Javlinux - - News

The main indicator would be a drop in frame rate, but from a humane standpoint, I think the ground should be visible in between animals. (Mainly worry about the frame rate, though)

Animal farms and you.

Javlinux - - News

Alpha, it is the number of animals, not the amount of land. In fact, it is the ones that have 100+ NPCs packed into a 3x3x3 area that are the worst.

Being Creative With MyPet

Javlinux - - Off-Topic

The hell did I just watch?

Quote from Nval: “HAHA if you can't use Adobe After Effects or Adobe audition your bad... We got all of the Adobe software”......................................................................................................^you're The amount of pretension rolling off your comment is insane.

vet

Javlinux - - Support

We have a thread for people to post in if they need someone to promote them. Post here if you need to be promoted on the forums

Seriously, pls stop.

Javlinux - - Off-Topic

Are you sure they aren't gay? One of their music videos is literally all of them sitting in a circle making dreamy eyes at each other. Unless you have something against homosexuals, I don't see why you have a problem with people speculating that they are gay.

Town Clothes

Javlinux - - News

I'm...Too sexy for those clothes...Too sexy for those clothes...Just too sexy for those clothes...

Im so sorry!

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

Jesus, Lou, I can't even follow the thread because more than every other post is by you. Not to be harsh, but ban appeals aren't for you to chat with someone, they are for the Staff and the Banned Player to discuss the next course of action. We welcome input from other players if they have any relevant information, but please refrain from clogging up the ban appeal threads with irrelevance in the future.

My pc was hacked

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

^ Haro posted before I could. Minehax, it's obvious you're blatantly lying. Do you expect us to not only believe that your computer was 'hacked', but that the alleged hacker also 'hacked' into your minecraft account, installed hacks, and impersonated you on the server?

My pc was hacked

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

So you hacked, or someone hacked your computer?

Click here!

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

V, stop backseat mod- oh wait... On a side note, he created a second ban appeal.

Im so sorry!

Javlinux - - Ban Appeal

Son, I am disappoint. Also, why are you still a Vet?

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.