Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

Coincidentally, I am also *kind of* back - good to see the team reuniting.

Leaving Swisscraft

MaddieCarrot - - Introduce yourself

Quote from krisis107: “Good thing got a friend from anonymous who hacked it for me. Btw the hacker changed the email too idk how.” I honestly can't tell if your joking or actually think people believe that. Maybe it was a good thing you had your account hacked (forgot your password)

I'm Back

MaddieCarrot - - Off-Topic

Quote from silverligth3: “:D Maddie youre back Is it really a year since you left?” Yeah about a year, I've dropped in a couple of times on the odd occasion and said hello though

I'm Back

Hey Guys, (For those of you that remember me) I'm coming back to Swisscraft!... I havent really played Minecraft in about a year and I wont be on as frequently as I use to be but I will be coming back and hopefully figuring out how to use all this new stuff. I'd like to think i've grown up somewhat since you all last played with me and I hope I'm welcome back. Hope to see some of the older guys on the server soon!

Can you support Swisscraft?

Apologies mighty V, my eliete Hax0r ego must be influencing my Minecraft posts. And how dare I even reply to a post, I'm so sorry

Can you support Swisscraft?

Hey, I'm MaddieCarrot, you may remember me from pre child-craft I really don't see how you guys can think adding plugins and mods would help the server at all, I've played Minecraft for a long time and when ever I go on a server that is full of these half-assed crappy mods I leave. People come to a Survival/PvP server for exactly that and if it is full of all that crap then who's going to want to play. Adding more ranks is also a stupid idea, do you ever go to a server and see 15 different ranks…

Retirement (Free at last)

Goodbye TJ you sexy little beast

Maddie Has Hacked My Account

MaddieCarrot - - Support

i logged on because gjoel keeps calling me acusing me of this

Maddie Has Hacked My Account

MaddieCarrot - - Support

What the hell is wrong with you, I told you on skype when you called me abusing me IT WASNT ME. I dont know how to make viruses i used team viewer on that other guy, do not acuse me of this shit on forums. just because i did it once doesnt mean I do it everytime, Vittek warned me not to last time and i followed his rules

MaddieCarrot is out!

I just thought I would let you all know that I don’t intend on playing all that much anymore. There isn’t any reason, I still love Swisscraft. I just don’t really play MC at all and I’ve lost interest in it. I realise I’ve left the server about 3 times during my years on swisscraft but this isn’t to make a point about demotions (haha) or trying to get some sort of revolt happening I just don’t play Minecraft anymore. I have enjoyed my years on Swisscraft a very lot and I have loved playing along…

Spawn Zone, too big!

MaddieCarrot - - Wishes & Feedback

Quote from 2shy2talk: “Quote from MaddieCarrot: “i asked permission and i was allowed to take it” I somehow fear you asked yourself and you allowed yourself. Tell me it aint so.” 2shy, just shut up. Honestly what does this have anything to do with the forum post. And no, i asked Vittek not myself

Spawn Zone, too big!

Or when i stuck it in your mouth and made you gasp for air whilst i pounded your throat and you were sucking it off then when i finally finished up your mouth was overloaded with my sticky, thick, white cream! Man i love whipped cream in a can!

Spawn Zone, too big!

Reminds me of the time i was stroking my cock infront of you, it was taking so long but was so enjoyable for my cock!! then after a while it finally gave way and it started flowing, the egg was so round and tasted great with those sandwhiches you made

Spawn Zone, too big!

Can we talk about how much i love you Jav? and how much i wish you were here right now with your firm hand(s) gripped tightly around my long, hard Joystick so we can play Arma2 together?

Spawn Zone, too big!

It was griefed 3 months ago and was not ever fixed, covered in holes etc. So i asked permission and i was allowed to take it. This is so off topic anyway

Spawn Zone, too big!

Yes it is, I took it over.

Spawn Zone, too big!

The Spawn zone is way to big. The blue line is no longer accurate because the zone goes lots further than the line does. i cant fix my house now because the zone takes up 1/4 of it and i obviously cant edit within the zone, I have attached a picture of how bad it is... The glowstone represents the point that i can built at and you can see the blue line clearly to the left. I really think this is an issue and suggest it should be fixed xpocnm.png

Minecraft 1.3 Download Link

MaddieCarrot - - Support

Because 1.4 has now hit and most of you have probably updated without realising that we are not yet 1.4 i have linked my .jar so you can all revert back to 1.3 Search for your %appdata% folder then go to roaming>.minecraft>bin>delete Minecraft.jar> paste in the downloaded Minecraft.jar mediafire.com/?w7d18znol76k125

I will be joining Ghast

Banned for nothing?

MaddieCarrot - - Ban Appeal

The server was over half full

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.