Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 353.

New map

AtroxX - - Buildings & Blueprints

Hey guys, I'm kinda back so yeh, thought I wanted to talk about the new map a little. Burst into flames with your fantasy and start discussing... I'll start by saying that IF we start new, I'd like to see a world painted map or some sort of map-seed. Something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=r3HMgvl1TKQ (POW LIKES IT ) Cheers, AtroxX

Maddie Has Hacked My Account

AtroxX - - Support

Quote from DomiStyle: “diagnostic-house-meme-generator-house-says-your-diagnostic-is-stupidity-im-afraid-there-is-no-cure-b1935f.jpg” +1

Swisscraft intro - Youtube

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “You have expressed your displeasure for this little video made for fun and not as an "official" intro/trailer for the server. You don't need to continue posting in this thread or to continuously state how much better you would do.” As far as I'm aware, I just posted some things he could change... If I can't give my own feedback, whether it's positive or negative, you can just as well censor the shit out of everything. I just can't say a goddamn thing without you two (Jav+you…

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Quote from Javlinux: “And not everyone is given MOD to make a film either...” No, duh. It's maybe because of dedication. I spend time making my video. What I made, is worth trusting someone for some time, now is it not. And plus, I do not think there's a need for the tone you are implementing in your message. All of the things I said are more than very very very easily doable. None of them require MOD what so ever..

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

'Bandicam.com' 'Music' 'Resolution' 'Pressing F1 and F8 before recording' 'Showing a goddamn plant for 20 minutes' Just some things you might want to reconsider.

Oh oh oh, all these good times. This pic actually shows the first thing I ever built on a SMP minecraft server.

Javlinux Says Stone

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Quote from Alpha: “My laugh *head in shame*” Your laugh hasn't changed since we last talked, which was like 8 months ago or so.

tekkit

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Warum craftet man ores? Und ja, ich habe bock auf tekkit. I think I said something in german.

Marucho is new Mod.

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Oh cool! Good luck Marucho, I hope you'll do a good job!

Quote from Katta2010: “Jail is down. The only way to jail people is to rank them Jail, which SCPs don't have permission to do.” This really explains everything.

Hey. Today. Both me and Dam noticed that there was a ton of zoneabusing going on at spawn. The subject for this matter is Siggemotto. This fella TP's to a comrad standing in the no-pvp rushes out hits you with unarmed and when he disarms you he quickly runs back. In my eyes this is considered grinding, fishing and zoneabusing. The only person of staff that was online at the time being was mister Pow_wow. I have nothing against him as person, but he didn't act like a SCP at the time. When both me…

Quote from Vittek: “Did he get autobanned or who banned him?” Whole story: Mrone was suspected to have X-ray for quite some time now and Ace + Katta + ? decided that there was enough proof now. But somehow he still was online today. Then SirJacky and I found another X-ray tunnel which he had made 2 minutes before we found it. Katta was online at that moment and after having seen the tunnels he both banned and demoted Mrone. That should explain it all. Oh, and for the unbelievers, trust me. Nobod…

Hacking is homosexual!

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Quote from 2shy2talk: “There are quite some pvp hackers around here. You know them, the ones running around in dia armor, never loosing a fight, having a big mouth and searching for pvp 24/7. Leave them alone. Dont interact with em. If they come to your house, leave. Dont go back as long as they are there. Do something at spawn or at your friends house. In less than 5 min they will leave (depends on actual ritalin level). Leave them pvp'ing their own kind. Dont interact with hackers because you …

Valeriom Is Scp :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Grats...

Vittek avatar

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Ah cool, I like it. Good work.

Dirt.

AtroxX - - Buildings & Blueprints

Yes, that's right. Since there's no runecraft I find it hard to collect dirt. So now, every 20 stacks of dirt will get you 1 diamond! I need it for my floating island #2. Thanks.

Uh mate, once you level up the power up will be longer .

War.......

AtroxX - - Off-Topic

Quote from Valeriom: “Too bad yesterday me and global killed Sirjacky that is one down 8 too go...” Okay just saying, if one kill counts as 'done', you, global, Nvalerio would be 'done' aswell... Oh and, I'm not sure whether I should be scared since it seems you are out to kill some guy named 'AttroxX'...

Tyrkern Doorglitching

AtroxX - - Ban Appeal

No words are needed. youtube.com/watch?v=01zgCxh3zGE&feature=youtu.be

Goodbye Map 3, here is the farewell video.

AtroxX - - News

Lol 12 hour render for 15 mins of 480 p? What do you use to render? A rock?

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.