Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

Two years on Swisscraft

elfizwei - - Off-Topic

It doesnt seem like that long loadz, time is crazy fast. We are all super happy that you joined us

Anime checkout-a-thon

elfizwei - - Off-Topic

Devils Line Hoozuki no Reitetsu season 1 because season 2 is out shiyan Pin Jiating I can do saturdays at anytime really.

Major Exploits

elfizwei - - Development

closed

New map?

elfizwei - - News

I changed my vote to reset during summer.

New map?

elfizwei - - News

A lot of people will be starting over with nothing on this map, me included. All of my chests and items are gone sadly and i doubt im the only one. Its a restart for me either way

New map?

elfizwei - - News

we are going to start doing weekly backups to prevent this, maybe even daily. someone will just have to go in and delete the old ones now and again. But if you log on you will see everything is pretty fucked. The town the way it is now is the best we could do.

New map?

elfizwei - - News

Many of you know that the most recent map has had some issues. We want to update you on what is going on, and get your opinions. Shortly after arne reported the inv loss bug, I shutdown the server and was unable to restart it. After talking so support we realized that spigot was gone for whatever reason. Demi then downloaded a new one only to realize that all other files were gone as well. We do have a backup but it is from over a month ago. We were able to restore a lot, but everything that was…

Quest Design Contest!

elfizwei - - Development

ooo that will be fun

Find loopholes

elfizwei - - News

People are able to get around the 30min cooldown for /home by typing /home and then whatever afterwards like /home 2 or /home alsdfjawoei

Ideas for issues with swisscraft

elfizwei - - Development

Issue: Mob rooms /mob grinders. Cons: Damages economy with over saturation of items. It is indeed grinding (xp and mcmmo) which has always been against the rules It lowers the overall mob spawn rate for everyone (yes even if they themselves have a mob room) look up how mob spawning works in minecraft It gets people to end game much faster and in turn makes people loose interest in the game faster. It will make towns more intriguing by building bartering truces between nations and what not. (eg. …

Ideas for issues with swisscraft

elfizwei - - Development

This thread is to talk about issues that swisscraft has been dealing with for a while now. We would love for everyone to voice their opinions and to give as many ideas as possible to help make swisscraft a server that everyone will love to play on. Please think of your ideas thoroughly as to not bloat the tread with one sentence posts. I hope to see some awesome ideas from you guys

Find loopholes

elfizwei - - News

It has come to my attention that people are finding loopholes to get around teleportation cool downs. We have a very clear rule that is against using loopholes for your advantage. You can all take this as a warning. If you are found to be doing this you will be banned. There are a lot of new changes going on right now and it would be preferred if everyone helped with issues rather than using them.

Elder Request - TheDarkRazer

elfizwei - - Elder Request

Your elder request has been denied. You can try again in 4 months.

Taking the Server down on the 1st January

elfizwei - - News

Thank you Vittek for running for 8 awesome years!! This was the first minecraft server I ever joined, and the only one I was able to stick with. I have tons of fond memories from this place, and i hope to have more with the community even though there is no server to play on.

the prodigal son returns

elfizwei - - Introduce yourself

Hey ian, ill make sure you get your rank back ingame.

Anime checkout-a-thon

elfizwei - - Off-Topic

Sounds good to me

Ban appeal

elfizwei - - Ban Appeal

I think i banned him, either that or zeph. This was indeed his very last chance. Just take a look at his ban history, i believe we even stated in his last appeal that he only had one more chance.

Anime checkout-a-thon

elfizwei - - Off-Topic

voted

Anime checkout-a-thon

elfizwei - - Off-Topic

I would love to join but will be out of town this weekend :(. Im done with my test though so i will be more active after this week

Ban Discussion

elfizwei - - Ban Appeal

It feels more like a ban to get the point across. I say nyaa back but if it annoys someone it would be polite to stop or at least not use it while talking directly to them.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.