Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 944.

To vittek

billie - - Buildings & Blueprints

Quote from Vittek: “Sorry had the stomach flu the past days and wasnt really on alot. Here you go. Arena Schematic” thanks a lot

To vittek

i'm not meaning to rush you or anything but could you send it to me in a private message or doesnt the forum allow you to do that?

To vittek

Quote from Vittek: “i think i still have the schematic around anyway. ill upload it when i get home” Thanks a a lot man

To vittek

Quote from Zoozki: “Don't yell at me or anything but couldn't you just PM him? :P” dont really get a reply when i pm him so i thought id do it this way this time :p

To vittek

hey vittek i was wondering if it is possible that i get my arena i build in map 3 as an worldedit file. i know it is still in meadows so i would really appreciate it if you could send it to me. regards Billie

Quote from Katta2010: “Quote from Javlinux: “Map 2 = best map” agreed” sorry for bumping but i remember your little house just inside the pvp line and that you me gregor and dijipoz used to battle like shizzz

R.I.P. Players of SC

billie - - Off-Topic

Wow all the players who played for about half a year, omfg. There are other players you should be naming who have played a lot longer if you are making such a thread

My ban Appeal.

billie - - Ban Appeal

Nevlear has been banned twice for hacking, one time for duping and a lot of times for breaking pvp rules.

Goodbye Swisscraft.

billie - - Wishes & Feedback

See you around maybe

so sorry!

billie - - Ban Appeal

Should not be left back for another couple of months, cause you joined on another account and hacked on that too after you were banned.

Invisibility potions

billie - - Off-Topic

Quote from Javlinux: “Quote from Demicol: “I think it still gives off the swirlies to show you have a potion on.”Yeah, the curly, corkscrew things still emanate from the player, so if they know the general area that you are in, it isn't too hard.” Quote from Marucho: “ If you wear the invisible potion people can see the "Blubbs" as well. ... ” exact same maru

Town End portals!

billie - - Off-Topic

Quote from killerpontan: “They could unzone the end portal room and make a tp there. =) Isnt this an good idea????” would still be way to easy to get there

free pvp at pow,s castle :D

billie - - Off-Topic

Quote from SirJacky: “is the server back online then????” Yes it is

free pvp at pow,s castle :D

billie - - Off-Topic

you can also ask me to if you want to get there

League of Legends

billie - - Other games

seriously dafuq you guys talking about XD

Vinzi's Ban Appeal

billie - - Ban Appeal

He posted an image to get someone banned but it showed that he had nodus. He had a dark history including a lot of bans because of breaking the rules during pvp.

Borderlands 2

billie - - Off-Topic

Quote from gjoel57: “It might just be me but the graphics i really dislike. If boderlands 3 comes out i would love them to change the graphics. But if not i'm not convinced by spending $60 to play a fps game is such a good idea.” gjoel borderlands is not about graphics, it has its own story thats what it is about

Borderlands 2

billie - - Off-Topic

what platform??

Goodboy434 hacks!!11!11!

billie - - Ban Appeal

You can still get a gracefull roll

Can someone make it a non out tpable area except from /warp

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.