Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 403.

Copbot's gone? youtu.be/PHQLQ1Rc_Js?t=6s

Ban Appeal

Harojax - - Ban Appeal

Anti x-ray plugins that either don't eat away at the servers resources by obfuscating hidden chunks of your vision or ones that don't affect regular gameplay with their method are hard to come by when I've looked for them before.

my rank

Harojax - - Rank Request

If you just got unbanned you'll likely have lost the rank as a punishment.

Epic mafia :O

Harojax - - Off-Topic

Doesn't look like a dangerous link if anyone's worried about clicking it. 4eb7408cd0f98b4f72e5b7c352329f6a.png

New bann apeal sorry for angry :(

Harojax - - Support

Tobstrom just needs to be gotten rid of, every time he got given a "last chance" he went and lost it all for the sake of getting some extra diamonds or avoiding loosing in a fight. I know how merciful bans usually are on here but some people will just never learn. gg tobstom

Retirement

Harojax - - Off-Topic

Team Build Event! Roman Empire Theme!

Harojax - - News

Nevlear's a bit salty

Svensky at it ...

Harojax - - Ban Appeal

Quote from SvenDieUnterhose: “have you got a problem with me? what should i say should i say oh i love it to destroy you stable its better to show acceptance” You tell me, if you go around destroying peoples stuff and x-raying then yeah I've got a problem with you, you read the rules, you got tested on the rules, if you are too incompetent to follow even the simplest ones then why should you be allowed to play on the server?

Svensky at it ...

Harojax - - Ban Appeal

Quote from SvenDieUnterhose: “Friends again?” It doesn't sound like you really deserve to play on the server, it isn't that hard to not break other people stuff. It looks like all you do is cause trouble for yourself, there's only so many times you can pull the "I've learned my lesson" card.

BAN APPEAL

Harojax - - Ban Appeal

The language barrier is strong

Studying is a bitch!

Harojax - - Off-Topic

Christ, my subjects are designed so you don't finish the exams with more than 5-10 minutes to spare

Studying is a bitch!

Harojax - - Off-Topic

What kind of subject has a 90 minute exam you can finish in 35 minutes?

If someone needs to be banned for advertising it's better to just give their name, chat logs are easily accessible.

Studying is a bitch!

Harojax - - Off-Topic

The problem is, if you don't care too much about school you're unlikely to challenge yourself with a harder course which would be more interesting than something that people will do because they can't think of anything else they want to do. Obviously some people need certain qualifications and so sometimes people will have to endure a boring class to get them but for the most part if you work hard you can study the more interesting subjects, science is very interesting even at school level it's …

election

Harojax - - Off-Topic

Holy shit I didn't realise how big that came out

election

Harojax - - Off-Topic

80233.jpg

Changing names - what you need to know!

Harojax - - News

Oh that's weird I thought Bukkit were pushing all the plugin devs to use ID's in preparation for this, oh well I guess you're right then

Changing names - what you need to know!

Harojax - - News

I thought bukkit plugins had updated themselves to use player UUID's instead of character names so they still had an individual name for every single account registered, meaning a name change wouldn't mess with any of that, it was a pretty big thing at the 1.8 update. I might be wrong but I thought that was one of the big things about the new update was that name changes had to be accounted for and I imagine plug devs changed for it?

Quote from pow_wow: “Well, when was the last time somebody got "permanently" banned? To be honest the staff is not serious enough on banning people, the banned people just cry their way back on the forum:/ they are abusing the fact that the staff are good people:(” I feel like people would be less inclined to break the rules and get permanently banned if they knew they'd have to start fresh if they ever got unbanned.

Closing of Amplified world.

Harojax - - News

I'd say the difference between the 'normal' world and the amplified world isn't big enough for there to be a large divide as a lot of player migrate to that world, the only actual difference is the terrain and since 90% of things that happen on the server happen in the 'normal' world there's no real reason for people to play that much in it. The non-pvp world is a really nice addition though, as in the split between people who like pvp worlds and the people who don't is more noticeable than thos…

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.