Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 371.

Anime Thread

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

Drifters is pretty cool yo, you plebs should check it out ;D

Music thread.

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=LoFurLevE28 youtube.com/watch?v=smE-uIljiGo this guys fuckin' awesome, didnt know he had a youtube till like yesterday. Was not disappointed.

Music thread.

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=gGMSfiH850o youtube.com/watch?v=LKgUpEDh1o0 youtube.com/watch?v=XpASSx0ecTU

Music thread.

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

youtube.com/watch?v=W3X8Wcu9PXw Don't understand a fucking word but its still awesome youtube.com/watch?v=NFpfCD3g18w These guys do some amazing covers, this is one of 'em youtube.com/watch?v=d01XRSB-7dA Good "hype" song to listen to when surfing

Hey, I'm runecraft

Ze_ - - Introduce yourself

Your ip shows under your avatar for admins. Rekt.

Donating

Ze_ - - Wishes & Feedback

Quote from Vittek: “Eh we had a donation button once which again has dissapeared. Then again noone but Demi even donated something.” Rip all us other donators

need for some good assistance

Ze_ - - Support

Sounds like you had a piece of paper or string in your hand. If im not mistaken the "applicable regions: opal3401zone" is WorldGuard output.

player ranks

Ze_ - - Support

rank = Veteran Colour = gold/orange

Des Wants to play

Ze_ - - Ban Appeal

Stop lying, I know that i myself have banned you for hacking at least once and i believe you have been banned twice for it since then. Edit: January 2014: Ban Appeal February 2014: Ban Appeal October 2014: Ban Appeal my favourite quote: "I do and honestly admit to hacking on the LAST SERVEr". Clearly you do not care about following any of our rules and would rather lie about what you have done and spam our forums with pointless threads (> gyazo.com/56552233ef8d54235136ba67ca068195 are all of tho…

Closing of Amplified world.

Ze_ - - News

Quote from SmoothBUTR: “i built a whole beacon setup and chestroom with everything of mine and i use it alot and its pretty dissapointing because i had a uge sugarcane farm. anyways whys it bad that its jut extra resources? i mean we r gonna run out some time. edit: does this mean i have only a weak to move everything out :(” "Server resources" = RAM and CPU usage. Both of which are handled abysmally by minecraft without a lot of work done to the backend.

there were 4 or 5+ but they were hardly used due to no shop plugins at the time. Anywhoozle, welcome back (again) goldenwa-, err, Goldentank!.. ;D

Why i am leaving

Ze_ - - Introduce yourself

Quote from elfizwei: “It is my fault for staying on a server that switched from non PVP to PVP” the only time this server was not a pvp server was during map 1 because Notch fucked up the health system and basically gave everyone god mode. This was eventually fixed (whilst we were on map 1) and since then we have been a PvP server and if im not mistaken, SC was a PvP server before Notch broke multiplayer health anyway.

Anime Thread

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

I prefer to read the manga aswell, but seeing the epic stuff that happens in the manga animated is always awesome.

Katta newbie killing ?

Ze_ - - Ban Appeal

ultimo is an old player and no, the towny /player info is NOT accurate. It only started to record data about players when it was re-added ~a week ago and even then, it only records data on players the plugin has "seen".

H1Z1?

Ze_ - - Other games

Quote: “ devs promised no p2w made things p2w are now offering refunds, which is nice i guess ” To quote from another comm im part of

katta some how hacked my doors

Ze_ - - Ban Appeal

there are ways to get in with ender pearls and there are doors which can be bypassed because LWC does not affect them (they are locked, but can be opened )

Request to remove protection

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

The most confusing thing about this post is that you saved a still image as a .gif o.o

"grinding"

Ze_ - - Ban Appeal

I wouldnt call that grinding, id call it ingenuity.

H1Z1?

Ze_ - - Other games

Sucks I'm broke atm or I'd join you guys for EA. Will def join you if you're still playing when it becomes pay2win..er..i mean, free to play

Anime Thread

Ze_ - - Off-Topic

Aight here goes: * Site * Comment * Language(s) * Anime Ultima * One of the best sites to watch a vast selection of HQ anime. * English (S/D) * Naruget Bleachget watchop * The 3 best sites to watch the "big 3" animes and any films/ OVAs associated with them. * English (S/D) * Anime-tube * Not much to say about this since i dont speak german * German (S/D?) * Watch Cartoon Online * Has quite a lot of dubbed anime to offer but very little subbed in comparison. But looks like a good site if you're …

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.