Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 544.

Taking the Server down on the 1st January

DomiStyle - - News

Quote from Vittek: “Thanks for all the kind reply guys. I wanna point out it's not the end for SC lol. Just I can't run the server privately anymore and this have to shut it down. I have gotten alot of messages suggesting serverhosts which I'm now checking out. But yeah trust me, making this decision was not an easy one to make cause I love all of you.” youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4

Suspected DDos attacks

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Incredible. Just incredible. Running an UDP flooder on port 80 is like playing golf on a football field. :twat

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

Quote from Hakultair: “Quote from DomiStyle: “Quote from Hakultair: “Used that, but it still makes me relog every maybe 3 days or something it seems, like most webbies do. I just miss the times of logging in once per clean install on my pc. xD” In that case there is something wrong with your browser. ;)” Could be but nothing has changed from either locations that I log into the forums from, since the forums updated. :P” I stay logged in perfectly fine. What browser are you using?

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

Quote from Hakultair: “Used that, but it still makes me relog every maybe 3 days or something it seems, like most webbies do. I just miss the times of logging in once per clean install on my pc. xD” In that case there is something wrong with your browser.

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

3892-forum-PNG

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

Don't worry, your ranks are still there. They just don't show up yet but you can still view all the special forums.

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

Quote from pow_wow: “Where is the shoutbox D: And why is my amazing avatar squashed:( ” Whisperbox is back now. Just reupload your avatar and it should work.

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

New forum is back up. Feel free to leave feedback here. (Positive and negative) Some things that did not get transferred: - Some avatars if they were not meeting the new requirements - The titles (everyone shows up as Guest at the moment), ranks are properly implemented though [FIXED] TODO: - Cleanup the stickies/announcements - Update background creepers - Update forum structure and permissions - Redo front page - Add custom pages (Rules, Map, ...)

Forum Downtime

DomiStyle - - News

There will be a short forum downtime around 23:00 UTC+1 in order to migrate to a newer Burning Board version. I expect the downtime to last for 1 to 3 hour(s).

Anyone still interested in FTB?

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from killerpontan: “why is the server down Domistyle?”It's back up already. Dynmap can now be access under ftb.swisscraft.eu Need to do a fullrender though.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

FTB server will be down for a while tomorrow.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from noienoah: “My name is noienoah list me”Added. Quote from TheNeloHD: “Could you add me too please? TheNeloHD”Added.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

There appears to be a problem with the Nether so if you got some stuff in there you should better get it out of there since it will be reset pretty soon. Twilight Forest and The End will follow.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from silverligth3: “Can I join? username silverlgth” Added to whitelist.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Whoever put down alarms should remove them before I check the logs and ban that person.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from Gustav The Destroyer: “domi whne will you uppdaTE THE server?”Updated to 1.1.3.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from SirJacky: “Could you add me to the whitelist? Username Sirjacky”Added.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from jontesombygger: “can you Add me name is jontesombygger” Added.

Away for a month (round about)

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

See ya lyric.

DomiStyle - - Off-Topic

Quote from MarvinO: “I'm not whitelisted yet. Name's Marvino, with an o not a 0.”You should be on the whitelist though. You joined ftb.swisscraft.eu?

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.