Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 496.

Computer building overkill

Forensik - - Off-Topic

Nice, with a budget like that you could produce a much more versatile machine but it looks pretty spec-tacular :p Is there any reason you want to not change the CPU or GPU? (You already own them?)

Computer building overkill

Forensik - - Off-Topic

I'd love to help you out, but I can't tell if you're looking to upgrade from your current one (pointless as you would end up having to upgrade everything to avoid bottlenecking anyway) or whether you want to start from scratch? Do you have any preferences on builds? (intel AMD etc etc) What peripherals do you want? i.e. keyboard, mice, screens? (sound card?)

What is your favorite movie?

Forensik - - Off-Topic

I heard the new mad max wasn't as good as the old ones, so what's it like in comparison? Favorite movie has to be Independence Day.

Quote from skylanders215: “The whole reason this thread was brought up was because noienoah and i were at cops place and were wondering if we could buy” Thank you for your helpful insight into the debate, you almost brought me round to the other side.

Reseed, I feel there are so many issues in accordance with "in-direct" cheating when it comes to subjects like this. If the player was banned for X-raying, is it suitable to release everything they un-fairly got to everyone else? It's like breaking the block chain, you're essentially making illegitimate items legitimate. Just something that should be thought about in regards to topics like this.

Reason why I should be unbanned:

Forensik - - Ban Appeal

Quote from Vex: “I never liked that Mask. But people keep using it to be edgy and cool.” Off Topic but important: It is an edgy cool mask, it's just not anonymous' mask at all, as Demi rightly said, it's 100% the Guy Fawkes mask.

H1Z1?

Forensik - - Other games

Quote from Vittek: “Get on tonight. Im tired of lone wolfing.” I'll be playing tomorrow night for a long while, so will chubs I imagine, we can start some havoc then.

H1Z1?

Forensik - - Other games

With more features I think this game will be awesome. Good ol' Hizzy.

Quote from Demicol: “I was going to delete LKT's post but then I noticed all the bullshit started again from the man himself. And to think this was going so well.” I was going to do the same, but then I realized I actually had no idea what LKT actually meant O.o

Quote from Vex: “As Demi said, Staff will not be affiliated in any way with this busniness.” Exactly this. No powers a guest doesn't have will ever be used to enable the retrieval of loans. That's not to say it should't happen, go ahead and build it and implement it best you can, any form of role-play is better than none.

As this is a discussion about the "Anti-server Union", I would like to know why almost everything about it contradicts itself politically, it's like a black french EDL. How does it work? O.o

Unlike everyone else here, I'm all up for this, even if I believe it wont work, it's a game, someone should at least try and get some role play things to work. Give it your best shot (Despite the massive lack of enthusiasm).

Quote from Demicol: “We can't agree on whatever killing someone's animals is against the rules or not, so now YOU, the players get to decide how you want it.” Quote from Erik: “There is no need to keep arguing about this. The voting will decide what the rule will be, which looks like it will be illegal.” It's not arguing, it's debating to effectively produce the pros and cons of the subject through the opinions of the people that it will affect. I feel half the point of this thread is to engage …

Quote from copbot1001: “For those of us that have small animal farms killing off even 1 animal is detrimental. If you have a problem with having large farms then "culling" isn't the solution. Make a rule limiting the number of animals allowed. Healthy animal farms are the only way animal life can be sustained on the server. Look at the last map, we over-killed animals within 2000m of spawn. Animals locked in pens inside of bases should be protected. (Union suggestion: Create licences for killing…

Just like to say though; out of context of the problem, thank you for setting out and displaying your 'complaint' in a sensible and mature manor. Greatly appreciated, honestly.

I freaking love an ice cold Becks, you guys really know how to brew up a good beer o/ What metal bands are you in to?

I think we need to come up with some serious names before we ask people to vote for them, I'm not a fan of any of those rank names really. Especially given the rank is meant to reflect some sort of maturity and know-how on the server, which I don't think any of these do >.>

Ban Appeal

Forensik - - Ban Appeal

A democratic Union, with an anything-goes leader, seems legit.

Im Sorry

Forensik - - Ban Appeal

Oh, I commented on this but guess my phone had some trouble. You will be un-banned on Friday the 4th of July, with all your possessions removed.

HAHA, "it wasn't me, my sister punched me to the floor and knocked me out so she could play on my minecraft and get banned!!!!!!! I couldn't do anything about it, she knocked me out!!!!!!!!". That's exactly what all these excuses sound like to me.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.