Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Veteran Request

zarnold12 - - Rank Request

Hey I know I have posted this twice already but it keeps getting changed into a spot for people to argue! So plz unless you are going to deny/accept dont frickin reply >.> [b] Ingame name[/b]:zarnold12 How long you've been playing: Since like 1.4 i think :\ so late january early february. What you remember/built in the old map: I was the co-Founder of smerfville with smerfguy2 Why you think you should be Vet: I never get into trouble, I'm respectful and love SC! Screenshots of your buildings: We…

Veteran Request

Quote from smerfguy2: “OK, can I please be a vet Ace?”Whoops, at smerf's house and left his accnt signed in not mine! xD

Veteran Request

17iloli.jpg I DID LOL

Veteran Request

May I be a Veteran or not? xD

Veteran Request

Ingame name: Zarnold12 How long you've been playing: Since like 1.4 i think :\ so late january early february. What you remember/built in the old map: I was the co-Founder of smerfville with smerfguy2 Why you think you should be Vet: I never get into trouble, I'm respectful and love SC! Screenshots of your buildings: Well i didnt make anything significant.... Thanks for checkin this out!

Veteran Request

Fixed

Veteran Request

Ingame name: Zarnold12 How long you've been playing: Since like 1.4 i think :\ so late january early february. What you remember/built in the old map: I was the co-Founder of smerfville with smerfguy2 Why you think you should be Vet: I never get into trouble, I'm respectful and love SC! Screenshots of your buildings: Well i didnt make anything significant....

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.