Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

Current Plugin issues.

Zarkingu - - News

Not sure if minor issues covers this bug, but minecart dispending chests seem to just vanish their contents on activation instead of dispensing them.

banned for supposedly spawn camping?

Zarkingu - - Support

Any spawn will do. If someone has no home, camping the actual spawn has the same effect as camping their home, so it's punishable in the same way.

[Highpond] Future of Highpond

Zarkingu - - Town discussion

minecraftforum.net/topic/26469…pheres-blueprints-inside/ Those schematics should cover all your needs. If you need different sizes (which I doubt), you can download the executable at the bottom of the thread and use that to create spheres of any size, even ovals and whatnot.

Ooooh, those bad people...

Zarkingu - - Support

Geez dia, way to explain your own pop culture reference in the same post.

Ooooh, those bad people...

Zarkingu - - Support

1) Claiming one has flymod is not against the rules. 2) The minor griefing has been checked out and those responsible have been punished. 3) TPing TO someone and then getting killed is, at least as far as I am concerned, not against the rules.

Rules have been clarified, ptping to someone else will be punished, ptping to an ally near someone else will not.

Quote from Strallus: “that's like saying if I leave my doors unlocked, the robber who steals my shit because the doors were unlocked didn't do anything wrong. (IRL comparison)”Actually, if you think about it, that is OUR EXACT POLICY. Chest looting is allowed, it's the users responsibility to lock their chests so that doesn't happen. If anything that is a precedent for why people should be expected to be thoughtful enough to be careful with their parties.

Quote from Coto196: “Well, Zark recently took care of a problem involving some zone abusers (Marcomars, DavidThoma, Floriansuter, some other guy). He told them that if they did it again, they were going to get banned. ”For the record, I said no such thing. As for the ptp: While tp killing was and has always been illegal, with the introduction of tpa and parties, if people can TP to you, it is partially your fault. There may be some situations in which punishment would be appropriate, but this is…

checkpoint018

Zarkingu - - Introduce yourself

Indeed. Welcome.

[LOOK HERE] How should my request look like?

Let's not judge people's builds before they've even started building them. The concept doesn't sound bad.

Server down. Apparently.

Zarkingu - - Support

Get kicked off every time I join with "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out" No clue what the issue is there, but maybe it's just me, or the region I'm in, though I can't really get back to spawn with commands not working due to lag, so I'll be staying off the server for a bit.

Kohle Kohle Kohle

Zarkingu - - Off-Topic

Nope. Don't watch let's plays. Just stumbled across it and found it noteworthy.

Kohle Kohle Kohle

Zarkingu - - Off-Topic

...no.

Kohle Kohle Kohle

Zarkingu - - Off-Topic

In case you haven't seen it. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObLRD2QwgW4[/video]

I'm not one to shy away from tooting my own horn, but man this thread is pointless...

Novint Falcon

Zarkingu - - Off-Topic

Well, it looks like a fun toy, but I don't see it's use in competetive gaming at all...a Mouse lets you rest your hand and is absolutely still, while with this thing remaining absolutely still seems to require quite a bit of effort. And the force feedback will definitely not help with your aim, even though it probably feels really cool. I also imagine it generally is more strainful on the arm, so if you're worried about carpal tunnel syndrome, I'd be careful with this. Anyways. It looks fun, but…

MyWolf

Zarkingu - - Support

I already told you several times: Mywolf not working properly is most likely due to the recent update, and you're not getting any refunds for the purchase itself. I did already refund the money you lost with the buy command not working properly, back when I explained the whole ordeal to you in length. Quit whining. The Mywolf issues will be resolved eventually.

TF2 for free? Oh yes.

Zarkingu - - Off-Topic

My reaction? picard_facepalm.jpg

Starts with cake and bridge trap...

Zarkingu - - Off-Topic

I have no clue what the hell that's supposed to be. What's with all the nonsensical imagery lately?

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.