Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 801.

Leaving on good terms

Diabloste - - Introduce yourself

The amount of times you've left and returned I can't believe this will be the first time you choose to leave yourself, I understand I'm commenting on an old post you're likely not even reading, but damn golden, that just shows how mature we've all become. Good luck in university ~ Sincerely, Diabloste.

The Time Trials

Diabloste - - Buildings & Blueprints

Since this forum bit has been completely shit up (Buildings & Blueprints), I'll make a proper thread here with some information about an upcoming minigame of mine. The series is called "The Time Trials" and they all depend on how fast you can complete a series of minigames, where the faster you do them, the better. If you're slow, you won't get a reward nor be written on the winner boards. On the other hand, if you're too fast you might take a wrong step. The minigames has been made with series …

A shoutout to Demicol

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “Never thought I'd hear from you again. Thanks.” Yeah of course, I pop on by once in a while. This is after all the first server I ever joined + the best one.

A shoutout to Demicol

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

delayed message, but good job Demi, you deserve it for all the work you've done for SC

oops

Diabloste - - Ban Appeal

Quote from kalebthegreat2: “so how long until im probably unbanned probably over a year im expecting?” Quote from Alpha: “I hope never” UpSfN.png

Hack or not?

Diabloste - - Support

Just throwing my opinion on this here... The final ones aren't too big steps, but the very fourth step he takes is a major step, if you see the structure he is beside, that looks the approximate size of a chunk per black/red wool or whatever that is. Now a chunk is 16x16x256, and he walks from the start of one chunk to the end of a third one, that is 48 blocks he walks in 3 seconds. That would be 16 blocks per second / a chunk per second. I tried running 48 blocks, it took me 8 seconds (and this…

random.org

New type of hack?

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “mathematics” It's not math, and it's a simple command that takes a few clicks, security or being lazy, whichever you pick.

New type of hack?

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “Quote from Diabloste: “Quote from Aceguitarist: “Still does not change the fact he is in the arena zone, I doubt Demi made special circular shapes when he can just use two clicks anyway.” Not trying to backseat mod here or anything, but isn't it kind of a leakage that players can kill other players outside of the arena using the actual arena zone? Are you not supposed to be PvP protected in a no-PvP area? I'd imagine if someone were to kill another player using a zone made f…

New type of hack?

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

Quote from Aceguitarist: “Still does not change the fact he is in the arena zone, I doubt Demi made special circular shapes when he can just use two clicks anyway.” Not trying to backseat mod here or anything, but isn't it kind of a leakage that players can kill other players outside of the arena using the actual arena zone? Are you not supposed to be PvP protected in a no-PvP area? I'd imagine if someone were to kill another player using a zone made for an arena, inside a zone that is supposed …

New type of hack?

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

Quote from Aceguitarist: “Wow, perhaps because you are stood in the arena zone? Zones are cuboids so you are stood in the PvP area...” two words (four if you count the slashes): //sel poly

(Name) Plays (Name of Game)

Diabloste - - Spam

Quote from Demicol: “Ok sure. [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlBY8TeOkUE[/video]” Diabloste, Konfuci, Demi and Domi plays Moonbase Alpha.

Quote from AtroxX: “how funny it was that he changed his name to Diabloste in teamspeak.” <sarcasm>Oh god the maturity! It's immense! A whole new level of laughing because you're changing your name to mine! Oh that's amusing.</sarcasm>

Quote from Alpha: “Does it normally say x1 after a ptp?? just wondering” No it's the Nodus Hack Client... It protects you from spam by putting [xX] behind the text that has been sent more than one time. Such as for example: Vanilla: "John joined the game John left the game John joined the game John left the game" Nodus: "John joined the game [x1] John left the game [x1]" And the [N] in front of the Death Waypoints is definitely Nodus, Rei's Minimap doesn't put an [N] in front. Side Note: Every c…

Nevlear, Greifing already? D:

Diabloste - - Ban Appeal

Of course, but there's a difference between using the environment as your house, and using the environment as entrances to your house. As stated, if you actually made a house in say a mountain, and your house is actually the mountain griefing any part of the mountain would be equivalent to griefing a house, since it's your house. But if you have a house, built on say that mountain, and the mountain is no actual part of your house. Players have all permissions (at least in my opinion) to grief th…

Nevlear, Greifing already? D:

Diabloste - - Ban Appeal

Now I ain't the person with the most power right now to determine this. But if there was a few stone/dirt/grass blocks between you and him, I would definitely not call it grief. Grief is when you destroy a owned block to gain access to interior. Such as breaking a block in a house or breaking blocks underneath the house. Or in the case adding to the house. If all he broke was some dirt/grass/stone blocks, just to gain access. He hasn't broken any rules, as far as I know we even had a discussion …

Rules of the forum

Diabloste - - News

Quote from Diabloste: “People are spamming the forum extremely much lately. As for today, any kind of off-topic or stating the obvious, or any other form for crap that doesn't fit into the context. Will be frowned upon, and will be handled with instantly.” Side note: Bumping posts in off-topic and spam is 100% allowed. Spam is also allowed in both of those sections, meaning if a post is about ponies, you have all rights to post potatoes there.

Rules of the forum

Diabloste - - News

People are spamming the forum extremely much lately. As for today, any kind of off-topic or stating the obvious, or any other form for crap that doesn't fit into the context. Will be frowned upon, and will be handled with instantly.

School ID Photo. Attempt #1

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

Quote from Shara: “your eyes are half open” Quote from Senior_Moo_Moo: “under the influence of THC”

War.......

Diabloste - - Off-Topic

It's funny because midnight is spelled midnight...

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.