Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 447.

It's been a looong time since I last logged onto this forum. Thanks for all the good times V and everyone who still might remember me, must have spend upwards of 2000 hours on Swisscraft, but all good things must come to an end. Wish you all the best and have a great 2018! - Hakultair Ex Admin

Forum Downtime

Hakultair - - News

Quote from DomiStyle: “Quote from Hakultair: “Quote from DomiStyle: “Quote from Hakultair: “Used that, but it still makes me relog every maybe 3 days or something it seems, like most webbies do. I just miss the times of logging in once per clean install on my pc. xD” In that case there is something wrong with your browser. ;)” Could be but nothing has changed from either locations that I log into the forums from, since the forums updated. :P” I stay logged in perfectly fine. What browser are you…

Forum Downtime

Hakultair - - News

Quote from DomiStyle: “Quote from Hakultair: “Used that, but it still makes me relog every maybe 3 days or something it seems, like most webbies do. I just miss the times of logging in once per clean install on my pc. xD” In that case there is something wrong with your browser. ;)” Could be but nothing has changed from either locations that I log into the forums from, since the forums updated.

Forum Downtime

Hakultair - - News

Used that, but it still makes me relog every maybe 3 days or something it seems, like most webbies do. I just miss the times of logging in once per clean install on my pc. xD

Forum Downtime

Hakultair - - News

I'm hating that I keep getting logged out now, I loved not having to log in on SC every time, logged in once and I was set for life. :x

Quote from pow_wow: “First of all you need to know what common sense is. Some people are not really sure what it means.......” I'm not sure but that in itself might constitute as lacking common sense. xD

Forum Downtime

Hakultair - - News

I've never been one to handle change well so it's hard for me to be positive about any change, even if it might be better. xP Not a big fan of the conversation part especially. Not sure how it works but it seems to have replaced the msg box, I'm hating how it shows as if I have unread msg's, which I don't. Also not sure if we always had a limit of 100 before, but we seem to have one now, which I'm about to reach. EDIT: Does feel more modern, feels very socialnetwork-esque, which might explain wh…

Quote from Ze_: “Bondz stop acting like you're a member of staff, it doesnt suit you. OP I banned you because to me you were clearly xraying as you would randomly dig straight to diamond ore in your mines. If some other staff members want to check what i found i set warps called "tatkoxray1" up to "tatkoxray6".” Checked it out. There is zero doubt in my mind that this is xray, the first warp alone would be enough to make me sure, let alone the rest.

Who is X-Raying? Me? - No!!!!

Hakultair - - Ban Appeal

Checked it out, though I didnt feel the warps were conclusive I looked around a bit more and found something that I personally in combination with the previous warps did find conclusive (bondzray4). In short, I agree, it's xray. I'd appreciate another mod/admin taking a look as well to remove any possible doubts.

Super pick

Hakultair - - Wishes & Feedback

Imo it's more an issue of the combination Superpick / Powertool. I am of the opinion that if Superpick is disabled, Powertools are no longer overpowered, though they give a fair advantage. Main thing I personally miss Powertools for when it's disabled is flattening or digging out big areas. If you wanna dig out a 200x200x5 area under ground, that is HELL without a Powertool rune. So yea I personally love the Powertool and would rather see Superpick disabled then Powertool.

Welcome back to SC

I'm back in Minecraft

Hakultair - - Introduce yourself

WB

I'm Back

Hakultair - - Off-Topic

WB Maddie

Welcome to Swisscraft!

bad joke

Hakultair - - Ban Appeal

Quote from Harojax: “Quote from munster22: “labbe is my brother” My condolences.” I regret to admit that made me chuckle a bit. xP

PvP

Hakultair - - Wishes & Feedback

I do miss the good old days where PvP was fun and simpler. In fact, I liked the whole of minecraft better when it was simpler. Now there is just too much OP stuff out there.

Steam summer sale

Hakultair - - Off-Topic

I already bought my first few games.. I'm sure that by the end of the sale I'll have spend a few 100 euro at least. D:

Resignation & Farewell

Hakultair - - Off-Topic

I'ma miss you Jav, add me on steam (Hakultair) so we can stay in touch?

THC isn't addictive at all, not physically anywayz. You can get a mental addiction to it, but you can get a mental addiction from anything, including minecraft.

I personally have tons of issues sleeping myself. On an average night i sleep 4 to 6 hours, more often 4 then 6, alcohol doesn't work unless I keep drinking till I completely pass out for me. Nor does weed work for me to help with sleeping, no matter how much of it I were to smoke. No tips from me unfortunately, I just learned to live with it, but it sure is a hassle. Been like this for about 8 years now.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.