Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

powertool

Qwentenhal - - Development

Powertool got a MAJOR buff that allows you to mine 3x3x15 tunnels for very little cost, which -combined with previous reasons- is why it's banned. There is a good possibility that we may unban it following Runecraft's next major update due to the changes and additions to its configs. On the topic of tnt, I'm not quite sure about this one. We'd have to turn off tnt griefing (or regening) which would most likely lead to a whole slew of griefing. I'm against doing that, but I'd like to see what the…

Schnibbles inflation

Qwentenhal - - Wishes & Feedback

The generator gives us full control on what and how the terrain spawns so we can definitely make changes

Schnibbles inflation

Thanks for the feedback. The generator changed the ore spawn rates so I can tinker with the configs and decrease the spawning. Concerning the money inflation its something that can and most likely will be changed as more feedback like this come in.

Schnibbles inflation

How common are the ore spawns?

Funny Chat Moments.

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

Cliffhanger

The tp cooldowns were also meant to promote the seldom used modes of transportation (horses, minecarts, etc). Its something we're still discussing about and will most likely have many changes made to it.

Every single moment I've had in Swisscraft -from the pvp rich days of old to the fun and ecentric community- has been a blast. Swisscraft as we know it will be truly missed.

Funny Chat Moments.

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

Parrots huh? Been out of the loop. Was there really outrage because you used to be able to breed parrots with cookies? Man people these days...

I've been using the same skin since I first started playing Minecraft, though I've made various updates and changes to it recently. I can't really take any credit for making my original skin since all I did back then was combine skin from an old texture pack (forgot what it was called) with a tabard and finished it off with a simple eyepatch and spaulders. Back then there were no easy-to-use program or website (that I was aware of) for creating skins and I really didn't want to spend a bunch of …

Anime checkout-a-thon

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

Man, you missed out on the monster girls and the balroom dancing. Only thing left that could compete is the swimming anime with slightly homoerotic undertones (or so im lead to believe).

Anime checkout-a-thon

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

My bad for missing it. I should be free this weekend.

As some of you are aware, I've spent a large portion of time digging out a canyon in preparation for the creation of an unorthodox town I've temporarily dubbed Battle City(NND). The concept of the town is to act as a hub for all other towns and players for the purposes of PvP as well as other such interactions such as shops, etc. For this purpose, the only areas within this town that will be "zoned" (via towny) against PvP and Mobs will be the spawn and Embassies. I plan on implementing more ide…

Anime checkout-a-thon

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

Yeah sounds like fun. I should have read the first post better tho'; thought i already missed out.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

Completely forgot about this dang, tho' the only thing that really interested me was Knights and Magic. Glad I've only read the manga scans of this tho'; Ln readers must be feeling really salty.

Anime Thread

Qwentenhal - - Off-Topic

Rezing to recommend ppl to check out Erased. Probably the best anime I've seen so far.

The Great Wall

Qwentenhal - - Buildings & Blueprints

The flag's at half-mast; I think something died.

SwissExpansion

Idea: Record Gun/BeatzzGun Made with a record. Different records do different effects. Holding right click with the gun drains the durability and plays the record while held down. Give it the shield slow movement/bow slow movement when right click is held. Particle effects. Effect ideas: Generate temporary snow/ice and cause slowness/mining fatigue; Fires rocket explosions; Flamethrower; etc.

SwissExpansion

Replace the top diamond with a dragon's head. Would be a great way to make the heads more usable other than just for decoration.

... Because of your continued refusal to admit to cheating despite the evidence brought forward, you will remain permabanned until the start of the next map. Closed.

I've shown you proof and I've seen you mine, are you sure you want to continue with this?

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.