Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 605.

A shoutout to Demicol

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Oh no

Captcha Not Functional

Demicol - - Support

Yes, the issue has been forwarded to the people who can fix it. Now stop posting about your own posting, ok? And stop making new accounts because you're embarrassed about something you said online, you put it there, it's there now forever.

Captcha Not Functional

Demicol - - Support

Quote from silverligth3: “Literally nobody cares about what you've posted in the past and you just seem like such an attention whore when you post/talk about this shit every two months.”

Elder Request - TheDarkRazer

Demicol - - Elder Request

We will consider your request after the map reset.

Vikertorpet - Elder REQUEST

Demicol - - Elder Request

We will consider your request after the map reset.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Countdown for next Saturday. An hour earlier than last time, but if that's an issue we can wait an hour for people to join. itsalmo.st/#animetimetoo

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

I guess everyone who's gonna vote has voted, let's start next saturday at 6pm my time, hope that's not too early/late (Can start an hour earlier or later in that case) itsalmo.st/#animetime Next time: Hisone to Maso-tan Persona 5 the Animation Golden Kamuy Next week: Devils Line Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù Last Period: Owarinaki Rasen no Monogatari Captain Tsubasa (2018) Week after that: Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatar Hinamatsuri Mahou Shoujo Site (I was told this is just depressing for the sake …

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Well it doesn't seem like my idea was a good idea so probably better to just do a poll again, sorry! I ran out of space on the poll so I split it into two strawpoll.me/15445384 (everything that has started already) strawpoll.me/15445403 (everything else) Vote however you like. Sorry I failed at organizing this, hope we can get started next week.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Well nobody else has picked anything so I'll either just wait or resort to making a poll again. Either way might take a week or two for stuff to come out people want to watch.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Do you have time next week? Or only next saturday? We could always just do it later.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Other than 3D Kanojo: Real Girl they all air next week =/

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Quote from Demicol: “ Please don't pick "ecchi" shows because I don't care to watch a show about boobs in a group.” 77f4740008.png Can you pick less horny things? Do you even read

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Why do I even bother with you...

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Stav you should post your picks if you want to join this Saturday because you're the one with the most unpredictable schedule, then I can stop worrying about scheduling around you.

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Here's some trailers, if you want ideas. Sadly no one video to rule them all yet youtube.com/watch?v=rhLi7hQUhzo youtube.com/watch?v=9PrIwq-9JO4 youtube.com/watch?v=3Gk9usUltdM youtube.com/watch?v=s8NRe7Ae4vk youtube.com/watch?v=uAoaFF7SmDo

Anime checkout-a-thon

Demicol - - Off-Topic

Ok folks time to do this again List is here: myanimelist.net/anime/season (Spring 2018) Pick your top 3 as well as mention what days/times (and time zone) you're free and I'll try to schedule this so that we watch 2 peoples top 2 or 3, depending on time (or in case of overlap), at a time Please don't pick "ecchi" shows because I don't care to watch a show about boobs in a group. I'd also advise not to pick sequels.

Chest/Book Hunt Event!

Demicol - - News

#3 i.imgur.com/jZdHWOX.png #4 i.imgur.com/ZIa3A53g.png

Chest/Book Hunt Event!

Demicol - - News

I already fixed the duplicate chest, i can double check but I don't think 3 and 4 are missing, it just meant that I had to remove the last chest that had #24 since I replaced the duplicate #22 with #23 (and 23 with 24) i'll post clues later.

Major Exploits

Demicol - - Development

Ok but seriously, why did you make this thread? You said you reported the issue to an admin and you said the other issue don't even matter. So what is the point of this thread? If mob arena was up and running you just made it easier for everyone to use this exploit.

Chest/Book Hunt Event!

Demicol - - News

Forgot to mention the password for the chests is "mushroom"

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.