Beeing temporaly banned for "Spawn camping"

Beeing temporaly banned for "Spawn camping"

Dear Mods/Admins, dear Burnthippie,

I'm not a very frequent user of this Website nor have I ever posted anything since my vet request. I didn't do that because there was no point in it. Never the less I'm doing it now. As the titel implies I've been temp. banned for "spawn camping" by our new scp Burnthippie. Spawn camping, as far as I know, contains staying at someones home and constantly killing them. In my case I killed two players each of them 3 times. Between the killings I left the place for more than 5 minutes. Now I don't want to question Burnthippie, but still at least for me its not comprehendible why he banned me. Additionally I want to remark that Burnthippie banned me just based on a witness statement. That is not what I call "justice". And thats the main reason why I am posting this. Its not mainly because of my temporally ban (5h is not that long), its more because of the questionable unfair practices of some staff members. And the fair staff was always the reason I loved playing on Swisscraft.

-DAM
    Cording to Hippie, You set your home in theirs repetitively killing them, and when he said "Stop spawnkiling" you replayed "Prove it" so he sat in the house invis and watched himself what you where doing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|●|=­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­|●­­|­l­l­ı­l­ı­l­ı­.­▬­▬­▬­▬­▬­▬­­▬­­▬­­▬­­▬­­▬▬­▬▬
    SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE DUBSTEP!
    I shortened your ban considerably when I got on, I told Hippie a 5 hour tempban was maybe a bit much for a little bit of spawn-camping, none the less I don't criticise his decision, if you break a rule you get a punishment, It's always been that way. If you kill someone more than once, especially after you get to the point where your just doing it to piss them off that's spawn killing, and if you aren't actually killing them then sitting outside their house still constitutes breaking the rules. And don't claim 'you can't pvp on Swisscraft :(', because pvp isn't about how long you can stake out at someones house. Kill them once by all means but doing it for no reason is against the rules, if you don't like the rules for pvp on the server no ones making you play it, because the rest of the server seems to get along with them fine (most of the time at least).

Edit: (If this thread becomes a flame war I'll just close it, this topic is way to old to dig up)
    Lets stay on topic. Mkay?
    █░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░░
    █▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░░
    █░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░░
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
    #YEE
    I feel there is constantly a get somebody banned or get banned situasion :( why are everybody constantly breaking the rules?? Its like it was olympics in not to get banned. It isnt that hard to follow the rules guys come on... Ah
    █░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░░
    █▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░░
    █░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░█░░░░
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░█░░▀▄░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░█▀██▀▀▀▀██▀░░░░░░█░░░░░
    ░░█░░▀████▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░
    #YEE

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.