I want to make an apology

I want to make an apology

My name is Armed_Dwarf(or Turkey_Guy) i have played here for two years or more on swisscraft now. I had a really fun time with getting friends, fighting and building! that's what minecraft is all about right? :) But i got banned several times and i deserve it and somehow i Always made my way to get back so well, i am lucky. The sad is that i got in alot of fights recently and it may look as i am a mean dude but i am not! Even if i kill someone i don't like u guys, just so u know! I want to make an apology to DAMTHE1ST, a cool dude i known for long and playes with, i remember when we we're vets dude! xD Apology to BurntHippie, u Always been fair to me, helped me and Always keep ur temper down! Nevlear, We we're rly good friends and u got so good prices! i'm sorry MiddleEarth got in the way! yoloprolol and UnBlack, u Brothers are a cool team and i respect u as players but i betrayed ur guys trust): Is there any1 i forgot i'm so sorry for not making an apology! U guys are the ones that make SwissCraft awesome!
      Hmm, I actually accept your apology, but I only believe it if you really show that in-game aswell.

In my opinion, this post is good, BUT it's not the best time for it. Why? The war's coming or already in progress and I'll definitely not regard you in that war. Even though we will fight in the following days, I think we can be friends again. :)

Cya ingame, Nevlear.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.