Forgive Me, One Last Time

Forgive Me, One Last Time

Hey, guys. I know I've said this a million times and I have never meant it. I admit it. I've also done a million more things I haven't been caught doing. I know I'm an idiot. I would like to ask of forgiveness once more, and I'll make a deal: After this, if I get banned again, there is no need to unban me. I won't complain. I just would like to ask of forgiveness one last time in the most sincere way possible. I know you don't have any good reason to, nor is there a reason for you to trust me, but if you give me one last chance, I will make sure you won't regret unbanning me. Like I said earlier, I can't even count how many times I have been banned before, but I'd like to say I have changed. I'm more mature, less ignorant, and less of a mother fucking asshole. I know I cannot make up for my past behavior, but that is in the past. I know this isn't a traditional ban appeal, for I was banned a while ago and it is a long ban appeal I'm writing. I'll just say the rest in a traditional way: Stavbyslav banned me, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, blah blah blah. I am acting as if my last sentence was forced out because it was. I want to say I am sorry and that I seek forgiveness in a meaningful way. You guys are great for having put up with me for so long, and I truly am sorry.
      -That asshole,
      0ThePuppeteer0

PS-
      I am changing my username after I'm unbanned so I can be seen as a new person, because I am.
      I can see your reason for not believing me. Please be aware that very much can occur in 5 months, though. I'm not questioning your judgement, I am merely stating my opinion. Thank you for taking me seriously, though, and showing respect towards me. Not many people do that these days.
      If you change your name you will be a new player 2-3 months, but when the words start going out you're jokozoso everyone will remember you again. Changing names is just a temporary solution just like making a bad cake and cover it with a big layer of frosting. It hides the shit for a time but when you cut it you'll see how it is. But that doesn't mean it doesn't taste good. The truth is ugly, but you can change your own truth.

Your thread now has been you changing your truth. I don't know you and what you've done, but since I see you spent some time into making your frosting and trying to make your cake better, I don't see any problem at all for giving you one last chance. But if you start growing fungus and get back your bad attitude you will be banned.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.