Ban appeal - Got banned. Reason: Using a hack/cheatclient called X-ray.

Ban appeal - Got banned. Reason: Using a hack/cheatclient called X-ray.

Dear Mods and Admins of Swisscraft. I just got acused for using a mod/hack called X-Ray and I understand that you guys think I am using this kind of cheat but it is not true! Was just thinking out a new way of findning diamonds and other ores more efficiently. But now I think that my strategy was to efficient.. I do not have any proof that I do NOT use x-ray but I understand you thought that I was using x-ray because of the technique I was using and the way I was mining. Have looked up the best level to find Diamonds and it's Y:9 and by mining a path that is one by two is the best way of finding diamonds aswell. Was researching alot yesterday about this kind of method. Will not give/throw away any diamonds because I found them the legit way and that's it!

Hope you will come up with a conclusion that will get me back to the server!

Atleast an reply would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

-C
    Side Note: The highest concentration of diamonds occurs in levels 5-12. Because of the lava lakes, there is slightly less diamond ore in the middle of that range (around layer 9). from the minecraft wiki
    Edit: I went back and looked at your mine, and it turns out NONE of the diamonds you found were on y9

SIGNATURE. Erm... No thanks.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “silverligth3” ().

This staff... Just to ignorant and so power hungry, The server was so perfect untill I realised that the staff was not a stable group of people, the whole staff is just so corrupted with power hungry teens/young men who are willing to do everything just to get an promotion....
    Will not be able to prove that I didnt use x-ray, can only say that I got lucky in the wrong way, the wrong place and at the wrong time. I guess I will have something in common with Richard Jewell from this time forth, and in the end, only the server will suffer from this loss

//Sonnen98

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.