Skyblocks World!A world composed of floating islands from various biomes, you begin on your own island cluster with all the resources you will need within reach. Cultivate your small island for resources and complete challenges for prizes which you will be able to use in the survival map. Note the Skyblocks map is still under construction and more features will be added as time allows.
*For now, this event is limited to regular rank+ players only.
Reaching Your IslandYou will find a rocketship at spawn (pictured way below this post). You must be Runecraft initiated to use the waypoint teleporter. Click here for a Runecraft tutorial
At sky spawn, there will be a teleporter for each island which is locked for each player, you will be assigned an island by a moderator or admin. Waypoint/teleporters for the player islands, as well as the player island areas themselves will be protected from grief. If no mod/admin is available in game, post a message on this thread (or on discord) with your IGN (in-game name) and the IGN of your partner if you will be working in a two-player team. I or another member of staff will set up an island for you/your team, you should be able to get some help from me within at most 24 hours. Your teleporter at Sky spawn will be marked with your name(s).
RulesRules in Skyblocks World differ from the Swisscraft Official Rules.
Griefing is allowed in unprotected areas.
Use of Chorus Fruit or Enderpearls to enter bases/buildings is allowed.
Looting/raiding is allowed in unprotected areas.
Killing wolves and owned animals is allowed in unprotected areas.
Auto-farms and auto-kill machines are allowed (may not cause lag).
You get one protected region: Your island will be protected from grief with a region, but you will not be allowed to have any other protected regions in Sky world.
No abuse of /lock: You can use /lock, but if you are found making anything from a locked box of doors/furnaces to hide in to entire bases out of locked items etc., the build will be removed and you will be disqualified from the contest.
DisqualificationIf you are found violating any rules, you will be disqualified from the contest. I’ll allow a chance to redeem yourself, but you will have to start a new island and forfeit all previous points gained.
Prizes (Refer to “Challenges and Points” for how to gain points)Prizes are awarded after you have completed all challenges and achieved all points. If you wish to cash in your points early, you can withdraw from the event and your island will be reset. You will be allowed to have your island reset one time only.
*Note to staff: /warp PrizeRoom for prizes and point voucher books. Any member of staff can access point vouchers to place in player chests, but only mod/admins will be able to award final prize chests when the player has achieved all 100 points or has decided to withdraw from the event.
100 Points - 1 Beacon and 164 iron blocks
85 Points - 1 Each of these infernal drops: Bunny Charm, Totem of Life, Angel Soul, Sugar of Ianite, Lucky Coins, Guardian's Tooth.
75 Points - 1 Set of Eliminator’s Armor, 1 diamond axe (Sharpness V)
50 Points - 1 Set of protect IV diamond armor, 1 diamond axe (Sharpness V)
30 Points - 1 Infernal drop (from my stash)
15 Points - 1 Stack of any resource (NO ‘OP’/valuable items, ores etc.)
10 Points - 1 Diamond, 8 gold ingots, 16 iron ingots, 20 lapis ingots, 30 glowstone dust, 40 redstone dust
1 Point - 1 Diamond
Challenges and Points (Each challenge can be done for points one time only)Post a screenshot (with coordinates displayed via F3) in the SkyBlocks Challenge forum thread (this one you are reading) or show a member of staff the completed challenge in person.
Challenges can be completed anywhere in Sky world, except on an island owned by someone else. You should be able to complete all challenges without leaving your island cluster, as long as you don't lose anything non-replaceable.
You can have one partner if you want to share an island, but you will have to split/share the prizes at the end.
Helping other players is allowed, but you cannot trade or give your point vouchers away.
*Note for staff: Each player will have a chest at sky spawn for the point vouchers they have won, it should be marked with a sign bearing their name just like shop plots. The chests will be locked for staff members to access. Please place point vouchers into the chest so that there is a record of their receiving them. Point vouchers cannot be redeemed for prizes until the player has earned all 100 points possible or is deciding to withdraw from the event.
1 Point Challenges(4 Points possible)
- *Make an infinite water source
- *Make a plot of at least 8x8 grass blocks
- *Make a flower garden which is fenced in with cobblestone walls or wood fence
- *Complete all 1 point challenges
- *Build a cobblestone generator
- *Build a chicken coop
- *Collect 16 eggs
- *Make a small lake for fishing, must be at least 8x8
- *Collect 1 of each fish type
- *Make 12 cookies
- *Complete all 2 point challenges
- *Build a platform 30 blocks away from your main island for mobs to spawn
- *Craft 10 Snow golems and name them
- *Craft and display 10 paintings
- *Craft a full set of leather armor
- *Cook 10 fish, 10 steak, 10 chicken, and 10 porkchops
- *Complete all 3 point challenges
- *Breed chickens, cows, pigs, and sheep until you have at least 4 each
- *Craft 12 of each color wool
- *Craft a full set of iron armor
- *Build an auto-farm of some sort
- *Collect 32 Rotten Flesh, 32 Bones, 32 Spider Eyes, and 32 Gunpowder
- *Complete all 4 point challenges
- *Build a house, must have at minimum:
2) 1 Bed
3) 1 Crafting table
4) 1 Furnace
5) 1 Chest
- *Construct a farm, must have:
5) Both types of mushrooms
- *Construct a greenhouse, must have at minimum:
- *Build a barn for livestock, must have at least 2 each:
- *Craft 15 bookshelves and an enchantment table
- *Build a 15x15 pixel art
- *Build a functional flying machine (perhaps do this last)
Video tutorial (diagonal engine)
- *Complete all 5 point challenges
Optional Challenge Prize VouchersPrizes for these vouchers are only awarded if you have completed all challenges or are honorably withdrawing from the event with at least 75 points. These are optional challenges where you can earn specific prizes by doing specific stuff.
- “I Can Haz Fish?”: Collect 16 of each fish (fish, salmon, pufferfish, clownfish) – You win a "Fish" armor set, a "Drowned" armor set, and a fishing rod (Lure III, Unbreaking III).
- “Castle in the Sky”: Build a large medieval style castle, well-lit with torches and carpeted in the main halls (40x40 and 2 floors minimum to qualify as “large”) – You win your castle to have pasted in a location of your choosing (within reason), 1 set of King’s Armor (all protections level 3 on each diamond piece), 16 “Castle in the Sky” banners, 1 Excalibur sword.
- “Bob in the Clouds”: Build a “Bob” cactus at least 64 blocks in height – You win 16 “Bob in the Clouds” Banners, 1 stack of Cacti, and 1 Thorns III diamond chest piece.
Post was edited 2 times, last by “Zephez” ().