Taking the Server down on the 1st January

V thanks hosting SC all these years even many without being an active player. That's dedication. And along with the dedication appreciation, thanks Demi for the hard work and putting up with so much carp over the years. It has kept the server alive. That being said, I have wasted away so many hours creating a pretend alternative life on this server and there ain't much in this world I would trade it for, for all the memories and friendships it's given me.
    Thanks for all the kind reply guys. I wanna point out it's not the end for SC lol. Just I can't run the server privately anymore and this have to shut it down. I have gotten alot of messages suggesting serverhosts which I'm now checking out. But yeah trust me, making this decision was not an easy one to make cause I love all of you.
    Danke Vittek defür, dass Du dä Server ermöglicht hesch (und vlt au in Zuekunft ermögliche wirsch). Dä Server isch für vieli glaubs au immer chli e Soziali Ihrichtig gsi wo diejenige wos vlt sust im läbe nit so eifach kah hen gholfe het. Aber au sust mega viel lustigi Stunde do verbrocht, gstritte, glacht und Fründschafte gschlosse. Ich wos gschafft ha MOD z wärde ohni jemols e wort mi Dir gwächslets ha will mi vielmols bi Dir bedanke, in däm Sinn Dankeschön für 7 Joohr Swisscraft.

Vittek wrote:

Thanks for all the kind reply guys. I wanna point out it's not the end for SC lol. Just I can't run the server privately anymore and this have to shut it down. I have gotten alot of messages suggesting serverhosts which I'm now checking out. But yeah trust me, making this decision was not an easy one to make cause I love all of you.

Well good night to the server that has given me quite a few years of joy, well as a community that is. over the years I have went from a social outcast to much more quickly opening up to people. people i hope to keep friendships with for the coming years.
    Thanks Vittek for generously hosting Swisscraft over the past 8 years.

Demicol wrote:

hi im kinda new here too, i joined like 6 years ago or smth some weirdo named vittek invited me kinda

Post was edited 1 time, last by “rathead80” ().

Even though I did not play that much on the server I have a lot of fond memories of it and it's community.I met a lot of really good friends through swisscraft and even though we've drifted apart in the last years I would still call the year I discovered swisscraft one of the best years of my life.This is probably a bit over the top considering that the sever is only migrating host but welp everyone else is doing it so why not.
    Thank you Vittek for running for 8 awesome years!! This was the first minecraft server I ever joined, and the only one I was able to stick with. I have tons of fond memories from this place, and i hope to have more with the community even though there is no server to play on. ;(

Post by “Demicol” ()

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
    Since Sticky didn't have time to modify the notification on the forums and nobody took Vittek's hint (unless you saw him announce it ingame): We're "moving" the server to a rented server since everyone is so attached to it.

Some of us are working on setting everything up, the current server is kind of held together with wire and duct tape so we're setting everything up from the beginning.
    Admins will have access to the server so everything can be fixed and updated on time instead of having to wait for Vittek. If you have questions or suggestions PM Golden or me on Discord.

It will take some time, maybe multiple weeks, so keep an eye on the forums.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.