Find loopholes

Find loopholes

It has come to my attention that people are finding loopholes to get around teleportation cool downs. We have a very clear rule that is against using loopholes for your advantage. You can all take this as a warning. If you are found to be doing this you will be banned. There are a lot of new changes going on right now and it would be preferred if everyone helped with issues rather than using them.
      Want to mention that you can do /town spawn in the End to get out, alao you can ask someone to tp you out, for example person A is in the end and person B is in the overworld, them person B does /tpahere A and then A can tp out of the End. If you are with a friend using /tpa commands is also an easy way to get around the /home cooldown. (dunno if thats ok or not).
      Also want to mention that if you have two homes, one named 'home' and one named 'mine' for example, and when you do /home fdsa your /home will go on cd even tho you didnt teleport anywhere, same with the Chimaera Wing, if it fails it goes on cd anyway.
      I also think you should just be able to use the Chimaera Wing undergroud as that restriction makes everything way less convenient and doing /spawn and then the Chimaera Wing results in the same at no added cost except for inconvenience.

So: you can /tpaccept and /town spawn out of the End, Chimaera Wings not being usable underground is dumb and /home goes on cd even when trying but failing to tp to a nonexisting home.

EDIT: gremmer
      Yeah that's a side effect of having a cooldown for people who have 2 homes, like elders. /home and home <name> command are on a separate cooldown and I don't think it's possible to fix that with the current plugin.

Unless you mean you can bypass it infinitely by always using a different name.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      Last map, the one that was 'broken beyond repair', for at least half of it you could completely avoid any cooldown and any waiting time. you could just do /home (whatever) as much as you want and there would be no cooldown and no teleportation delay.

Also you can go to spawn instantly by doing /spawn (anything)

You can tp to your town's spawn by doing /t spawn (your town's name)

You can tp to your town's outpost by doing /t outpost (anything).

I also agree that chimera wing should be able to be used underground.

You can use /tpa or /tpahere to teleport without cooldown, idk if this is intended or not.

You can use /ptp to teleport without cooldown as well, idk if this is intended or not. I tested this, now it's no longer true. It used to be correct.

Last map, I don't know if this is true anymore, you could teleport out of the end by teleporting to the town spawn.

Last map, I don't know if this is true anymore, you could teleport out of the end by teleporting to the town outpost.

You can teleport to your home twice in thirty minutes by using /home one time and /home (anything) the other time.

You can teleport to spawn with no cooldown by doing /ma j and then /ma l.

(I'll complete this list in a bit)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Barlennan” ().

Barlennan wrote:

You can teleport to your home twice in thirty minutes by using /home one time and /home (anything) the other time.

Actually, when I first reported it "/home" had the cool down but "/home <v>" did not they then fixed it. And after it was fixed I tested to see if it all fell under the same cool-down, it had not and I had reported it. you can honestly /home as many times as you want in thirty minutes. By doing "/home" then lets say you need to go back then do "/home a" then "/home b" and so on and so forth. I had reported it last map, but seeing as it may be difficult to set up perms that way. We most likely will have to monitor and or trust that people will not abuse it. I have not abused it, I noticed it initially seeing how it technically wasn't in the rules per-say. but then personally put it under bug abuse and had not touched it what so ever.

Demicol wrote:

hi im kinda new here too, i joined like 6 years ago or smth some weirdo named vittek invited me kinda

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.