Build Event + UHC on Saturday!

Build Event + UHC on Saturday!

Should the build event be in creative or survival 6
        Creative (5) 83%
        Survival (1) 17%
      Building event starting on Saturday:
      Build by yourself or with a team of friends, no split teams this time.
      Theme to be determined.
      Vote if you want creative or survival building.

I'll do UHC "matches" on Saturday whenever there's people online. I'll try to set it up so mods/admins can run it easily as well.
      For those not aware this is basically a PvP match where everyone is spread out into the world (fresh map) and you will have to mine/find gear and there is no health regen.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      And what about the Ender Dragon thing (which would go down this weekend), guess we are canceling that since no one has signed up, and even if Central would provide four warriors I doubt there will be any competition.

EDIT: I guess we could still do the End fight but then not in the town format, but just in a one-for-all kinda thing. Also wonder if we are fine with mcmmo being disabled in the End for the fight, I personally would prefer to have it enabled (for the fights, going with the same logic of everyone having to bring their own gear)

EDIT 2: UHC also doesn't allow regen pots, strenght 2 pots and invis pots, and also no strip mining except with the purpose of finsing caves (at least those are the rules the minecrack folks play with, whose I agree with). I also would highly suggest to add a shrinking world border to make sure people run into each other and you have to stay moving. And I'd also suggest to pregenerate the terrain to prevent lag. (I can help set up both things if neccesary)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “arne501_” ().

Build Event is live! Find it at spawn.
      The theme is "colorful", up to you on how to work with that theme!

No restrictions otherwise, just don't build so you block the entrance.

Will do UHC's in the evening, possibly tomorrow as well.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.