Bug causing loss of inventory

Bug causing loss of inventory

Summary of the bug: I teleported to Barlennan in Meadows, he wanted to show off a cool build he made. After checking the build out I used /home to return to the normal world. All was good except for the fact that I had lost my inventory. Barl suggested relogging, and when I relogged the message: 'Welcome arne501 to Swisscraft' popped up, like I had joined for the first time.

What led up to the bug:
    1. Barl did /tpahere arne501 while in meadows, while I did /tpa Barlennan while in the overworld (it matters that we both did this)
    2. We both did /tpaccept, causing me to telport there twice.
    3. I did /home home and went back to my home, with my inventory cleared (also cleared my advancements, crafting book recipes and Ender Chest)
    4. I relogged, getting sent to spawn with the starting stone tools in my inventory, with the Welcome to Swisscraft welcome message popping up in chat.

Bug is easily reproducable if you follow the steps above. Person A is in Meadows, person B in the normal world. A does /tpahere, B does /tpa. Both accept the tpa. B does /home, and loses inventory.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
Fair use.