Chest/Book Hunt Event!

Chest/Book Hunt Event!

I've "hidden" 25 chests around the map, between spawn and the outlands border (you get a message saying entering outlands)
      I tried to pick spots that are easily recognizable either from exploring or dynmap.

You can find hint images for HALF of them by clicking here (pictures are not in any kind of order)
      The chest are hidden in pairs, so for each hint there is another chest somewhere nearby for a total of 25.

You are allowed to share locations or coordinates of the hint chests in this thread if you find them.

Each chest contains a book numbered from 1 to 25, depending on how many you find you will receive different prizes.
      Please only take one of each book per chest.

Event will run until it runs out of books or nobody is doing it anymore.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.
      Have found all the books except for number three and four. Already reported it do Demi, but Ill say it again here; there's two different chests that contain the same book (number 22 if my memory serves me right), so either book 3 or 4 is impossible to find. Also would love to get a clue to where the last chest is that I need to find, because it's not part of the hint chests or their duos.
      I already fixed the duplicate chest, i can double check but I don't think 3 and 4 are missing, it just meant that I had to remove the last chest that had #24 since I replaced the duplicate #22 with #23 (and 23 with 24)

i'll post clues later.

copbot1001 wrote:

DAMTHE1ST is continuing to use his admin powers to take away the civil liberties of players on this server.

© 2010 - 2017 Swisscraft
    Fair use.